Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Side World: Gobblerton, Candyland

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 22, 2013
It's been a while since we've had another side world like Grizzleheim and Wisteria. It would be neat to expand off the world of Gobblerton, where the gobblers from Colossus Boulevard are. I think this would be a great time to introduce some new rules, a new spell, and new challenges for everyone in this side world. Maybe even some new side things to do like magic bowling and/or magic golf could be introduced into the game to give wizards some new hobbies to try out. I feel like this is a great opportunity to shake things up a little bit and try some new things out. I look forward to seeing what new things are to come in the future!

Survivor
Feb 07, 2014
That sounds like a great idea, and it would be cool to go find out what happened to them and try to help.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Yes, After Empyrea pt2 this would be a great idea.

Some ideas:
Gobblerton: I have wanted to visit the Gobbler home world ever since Colossus Blvd.
Manhatt: A world based on 1920-40s New York, complete with giant Apes attacking, gangsters, super heroes, monsters in the sewers, monsters in the subway...
Blighty: Yes another take on England but this time Cold War Europe where we help master spy James Bull Terrier face off against the evil organization CATBOX
Cool Ranch: FINALLY bring this world over to Wizards.
Marstopia: A land of candy ruled by Aknow (read it backwards). Is he good? Is he evil?

Dreamland: A world based on 1950's pulp film about aliens and alien invasions

Just a few ideas off the top of my head. Thank you John for the Gobblerton and "Candyland" ideas.

Steven Ghoststalker

Explorer
May 13, 2018
Area51Alien on Sep 10, 2018 wrote:

Some ideas:
Gobblerton: I have wanted to visit the Gobbler home world ever since Colossus Blvd.
Manhatt: A world based on 1920-40s New York, complete with giant Apes attacking, gangsters, super heroes, monsters in the sewers, monsters in the subway...
Blighty: Yes another take on England but this time Cold War Europe where we help master spy James Bull Terrier face off against the evil organization CATBOX
Marstopia: A land of candy ruled by Aknow (read it backwards). Is he good? Is he evil?

Just a few ideas off the top of my head. Thank you John for the Gobblerton and "Candyland" ideas.

Steven Ghoststalker
You guys have got quite the ideas! This would be cool :D

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Area51Alien on Sep 10, 2018 wrote:

Some ideas:

Steven Ghoststalker
legend has it Steven Ghoststalker will never reach max level

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
JewelKI on Sep 19, 2018 wrote:
legend has it Steven Ghoststalker will never reach max level
Now why do you see that?

S Gs

Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
YES PLEASE. i have always wondered what the world of "gobblerton" was like. the story line could be that the gobblers are having an issue with overpopulation in colossus boulavard, and we need to clear gobblerton of witches so that the gobblers can finally go home.

P.S i wish there was a gobbler emoji that i could use here.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Area51Alien on Sep 19, 2018 wrote:
Now why do you see that?

S Gs
HE IS ADVANCING

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
JewelKI on Sep 22, 2018 wrote:
HE IS ADVANCING
Maybe it's because I am tired but I don't see why advancing will keep me from maxing out.

Now there's an idea for a world.

MAXX - It is a world for max level wizards only. NO XP is ever given on this world but bosses drop great gear, amber, spells, permanent mounts, all the stuff Max Level characters are constantly farming for.

There are NO dungeons. The Bosses are out wandering the streets.

S Gs.