Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new spell, Remove Ring

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
As the topic suggests, I would love KI to introduce a new spell that removes the ring spell that affects all players in the battle. We can replace a ring now, but we can't remove it. We have ways to remove blades, traps, weaknesses, and auras, but NOT one to remove rings.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2016
dayerider on Sep 9, 2018 wrote:
As the topic suggests, I would love KI to introduce a new spell that removes the ring spell that affects all players in the battle. We can replace a ring now, but we can't remove it. We have ways to remove blades, traps, weaknesses, and auras, but NOT one to remove rings.
I've always wondered about that, how there's no way to completely remove the bubble that someone just played whether it be friend or foe. I agree that there should be a new spell introduced that does damage and also destroys the current bubble (if one is active). This would be helpful in bosses that tend to use bubbles often and believe me, I've faced a few. Sometimes, an Ice boss uses Balefrost and I can't do anything about it if I already just discarded my Darkwind cards to change it. Destroying the current bubble sounds like a neat idea to be introduced in future spells. A spell that destroys the current bubble is more of a situational spell in my opinion, because of my reason stated above. If a boss were to use a bubble that only benefits them (if they use Balefrost and you're a Storm wizard) and you're fresh out of Darkwinds and Astraphobias, there's little to nothing you can do about the Balefrost constantly buffing the bosses' attacks. You just have to sit there and keep tanking the 35% damage increase that the boss is doing to you with his now enhanced Ice attacks.

Sincerely,
Blaze StormSword (Level 92 Diviner, Lore Spell and Pet Enthusiast)