Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wrong quest from Aegon Statz

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 07, 2013
I talked to Aegon Statz and he told me to defeat a skeletal warrior in Firecat Alley. I did (twice), but there wasn't any confirmation about the gravulum reward.
I went back and now he says defeat a Field Guard in Haunted Cave.

This isn't a huge problem, but it's irritating. And if I hadn't watched for the Gravulum reward I would have missed the daily.

It's possible I got the quest a few minutes before the 24 hour reset and finished it just after... that would be weird but reasonable.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
DestinyDDreamer on Sep 5, 2018 wrote:
I talked to Aegon Statz and he told me to defeat a skeletal warrior in Firecat Alley. I did (twice), but there wasn't any confirmation about the gravulum reward.
I went back and now he says defeat a Field Guard in Haunted Cave.

This isn't a huge problem, but it's irritating. And if I hadn't watched for the Gravulum reward I would have missed the daily.

It's possible I got the quest a few minutes before the 24 hour reset and finished it just after... that would be weird but reasonable.
'It's possible I got the quest a few minutes before the 24 hour reset and finished it just after... that would be weird but reasonable.'

Unfortunately I think this is probably what happened! Your post shows at 6:20am for me, which is 12:20am Central time. Daily assignments expire at midnight central time and reset for the next day. It's handy to know because if we're playing at that time we can do them all just before midnight and then do the next day's assignments just after. It sounds like you may have picked it up just a little too close to the reset to complete it in time.

Good luck in your daily assignments, I hope you get some really special items from the chests