Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Support team and Missing Crowns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 22, 2016
I have repost this because I am getting frustrated from kingsisle support and message board. I have asked support and been pending for over two days without response or so. I have also post in message board and no response from kingsisle staff, of course. Purchased three bundles and 60k crowns worth, I received an email of my receipt and paid through PayPal. I checked game and website but my 60k crowns wasn’t added except the bundle crowns. I am getting frustrated bc Ive been playing the game for over 7 years having three max accounts and have never occurred a problem with. Pls my 60K crowns is missing!!! I contacted support already so pls response!!! I’ve only received bots

Administrator
elocopoco on Sep 5, 2018 wrote:
I have repost this because I am getting frustrated from kingsisle support and message board. I have asked support and been pending for over two days without response or so. I have also post in message board and no response from kingsisle staff, of course. Purchased three bundles and 60k crowns worth, I received an email of my receipt and paid through PayPal. I checked game and website but my 60k crowns wasn’t added except the bundle crowns. I am getting frustrated bc Ive been playing the game for over 7 years having three max accounts and have never occurred a problem with. Pls my 60K crowns is missing!!! I contacted support already so pls response!!! I’ve only received bots
Hi elocopoco,

We do our best to respond, happy to help you here of course! For all account related issues, please email support@wizard101.com and we'll be happy to take care of you there!

Since you already have contacted support at least once, please ensure that you received a support ticket #. If you did not, please contact us at community@wizard101.com and we'll be able to help you further.

Survivor
Oct 22, 2016
Sparck on Sep 5, 2018 wrote:
Hi elocopoco,

We do our best to respond, happy to help you here of course! For all account related issues, please email support@wizard101.com and we'll be happy to take care of you there!

Since you already have contacted support at least once, please ensure that you received a support ticket #. If you did not, please contact us at community@wizard101.com and we'll be able to help you further.
Ty for the help, I have received the missing crowns now.