Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

post here what you think they need to for the game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2017
1. real teams.
this mean you can have a real group and not people just running together. unless i have missed the invite to group button.

2. guilds. Really with as long as this game has been out. you have not put in a guild system!

3. houses being account wide. you should not have to pack up your house and put it in a shaired bank just so 2 or more charaterw on the same account can use the same house.

Explorer
Feb 21, 2016
1. making videos
2. listening to music
3. friends helping you decorate
4. gear costumisation

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
On # 3 that would be nice. I would like for the other wizards in the same account to visit the houses. Not live in them just visit them. Might be handy sometimes. For instance if they wanted to fish, or use the thing that tells the daily task.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
1: Advanced schools. These would be schools of magic that you can only unlock once you have a wizard at a certain point in the game. You would choose the school like any other when you make a new character after reaching the story progression requirement. They would be difficult to use, but very rewarding. They may need to be banned from pvp though. It seems like it would be unfair to those who don't have them unlocked yet, but I don't pvp so I don't really know.

2: More character slots. It'd be nice if we could have more than 6 wizards, even if we have to pay crowns to make more.

3: Reworking many of the earlier worlds. I just feel that the first few worlds do not represent the quality that wizard101 has today. The graphical updates in wizard city are an amazing step in the right direction, but the layout of the areas is still very basic. The streets in wizard city are almost all straight lines. The tombs in krokotopia are the way. Marleybone's streets are also this way, and mooshu's are just long stretches with a few different directions you can turn. I just feel that changing the layout of the areas could make part 1 seem a lot more dynamic and less linear.

4: The ability to change your name. I have a couple wizards that have names I don't like. It'd be nice if I could just change them instead of having to delete them and make new ones.

5: More character customization. The magic mirror shop is a good step, but it could be so much more. Customization breathes more life into the game, and makes each character feel more personal.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
tuckerpb2sto1 on Aug 22, 2018 wrote:
1. real teams.
this mean you can have a real group and not people just running together. unless i have missed the invite to group button.

2. guilds. Really with as long as this game has been out. you have not put in a guild system!

3. houses being account wide. you should not have to pack up your house and put it in a shaired bank just so 2 or more charaterw on the same account can use the same house.
Regarding #1

If you are friends with everyone in you current questing party, then you can all join the same group. It is a temporary gathering of as many as you want under the same collective. You can have texting wihtin the group to just other members.

That said, I can see the need for an ability to have a temporary "Team-Up" option where folks who happen to bump into each other can for a temporary team for quick ports to and from different areas of a quest.

Regarding #2
KI has stated on more than one occasion that Guilds will never be a part of W101

My own addition to the list:
The ability to level up spell summoned minions. Sir Bedeveer was great in Avalon and still somewhat helpful in early Azteca, but nearly useless by Khrysalis.

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Jun 10, 2012
I think a better trading system (Like for example Reagents, Gear, Pets, and Furniture etc.) I think it would be more efficient and easier for players instead of selling to the bazaar where people buy it and you lose the item if you're not quick enough

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Follow friend's quests feature.

When we're helping a friend quest it would be really neat if we could temporarily see their quest dialogue and arrow. Whenever they speak to anyone they have to explain where they're going next or what their next quest involves. It would be really nice to be able to keep the flow of gameplay by seeing their quest and arrow so we can work with them and enjoy the journey even though it is not technically 'our' journey/quest

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Great idea Victoria.

Maybe even a toggle for non friends. Sometimes people offer to help a while with questing but aren't on friend list. Have to constantly tell them what the next bit is, because they've completed that quest long ago.

Would love the same in a team up when helping with a longer instance or dungeon. Sometimes there is no arrow for the helpers.

Survivor
May 06, 2012
tuckerpb2sto1 on Aug 22, 2018 wrote:
1. real teams.

kingsisle has already said multiple times that they will not be putting a guild system in the game. Why? I don't know. I think it's a feature most people would be happy with, but at the end of the day, it's not going to happen.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I think what to game needs the most is a second Game Intensity Mode Many players complain Wizard101 is too easy. Many complain it's too hard. Worlds and battles get nerfed upsetting those who want's challenging fights without doing side quest causing players to leave the game from both sides. Why not add a Hardcore Mode in the very beginning before you hit play. We can always sign off but not end the game to switch modes again (normal or hard). Or, KI can set it up that way in realms without limiting friends. Then all we do is switch realms. Can it be possible.