Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I bought a online prepaid card and didn't receive?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2011
I finished the purchase, with money in my bank account. The website says i have the crowns, but i do not have my gear or housing items and pet? Please help me :(

Survivor
Dec 16, 2009
yetimaster1 on Aug 21, 2018 wrote:
I finished the purchase, with money in my bank account. The website says i have the crowns, but i do not have my gear or housing items and pet? Please help me :(
Did you try restarting your game? Exit the Wizard101 application, then login again, maybe that'll work for you.

Good Luck my guy!

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
I received a $20 gift card for my birthday. I did get the 10,000 crowns. The card said included a mystery gift. I did not receive a mystery gift of any kind. I have logged out and in several times since I redeemed the card on 8/20. Sure is a mystery!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
After you log a wizard into the game, look on the left side of your screen. Above your health and mana bottles, you should see a round icon that looks like a red gift-box tied up with a yellow ribbon. Click that.

Waiting inside you should find your gear, mount, pet, wand, house, and an extra housing elixir.

Alia Misthaven