Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't Purchase LVL 50 Potion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
I did not see on webpage that a level 50 wiz is required on account for potion to work. But it does say this in crown shop; I just didn't read the crown shop description before purchasing $50 in crowns. I have a secondary account for Death Wiz since I have the other 6 on my main (up to level 93 I believe) and can't make a seventh wiz.

My main account and secondary are linked. Could crowns please be transferred? If not could my purchase be rolled back? I have no use for that many crowns on the secondary account.

Sorry if this is not where I got for this kind of help.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2015
I think if you email the Customer Support people they might be able to help.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Alric Soulgrove on Aug 20, 2018 wrote:
I did not see on webpage that a level 50 wiz is required on account for potion to work. But it does say this in crown shop; I just didn't read the crown shop description before purchasing $50 in crowns. I have a secondary account for Death Wiz since I have the other 6 on my main (up to level 93 I believe) and can't make a seventh wiz.

My main account and secondary are linked. Could crowns please be transferred? If not could my purchase be rolled back? I have no use for that many crowns on the secondary account.

Sorry if this is not where I got for this kind of help.
Your accounts are linked so sharing crowns is very easy

Just log into the website, Click 'My Accounts' at the top of the drop down menu under your username on the left of the page. Log in the master password then go to 'Manage' (big tab at the top). On the right you will see 'Transfer Crowns'. This will take you to a very simple format for moving crowns between your linked accounts.

I hope this helps

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
@ Victoria FireHeart

Thank you! Yes this does solve my problem. I think I actually used this feature before but forgot since it's been 3 years I'm still trying to figure stuff out all over again lol.

As someone who has possibly been around the community enough to hear some things. Do you think they'll ever let 7 wizards be created on a single account? I remember before I left people were all saying they'd like a marleybonian car mount upon return there's at least 2 cars and a motorcycle.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Alric Soulgrove on Aug 20, 2018 wrote:
@ Victoria FireHeart

Thank you! Yes this does solve my problem. I think I actually used this feature before but forgot since it's been 3 years I'm still trying to figure stuff out all over again lol.

As someone who has possibly been around the community enough to hear some things. Do you think they'll ever let 7 wizards be created on a single account? I remember before I left people were all saying they'd like a marleybonian car mount upon return there's at least 2 cars and a motorcycle.
I'm glad you managed to transfer your crowns

As to a 7th wizard slot...I don't know lol. I don't speak for KI and as far as I'm aware they've never commented on this being something they are or will consider. They allow us to delete wizards so we can try out all schools, but that's not realistic if you want to experience the entire game on them as there are new worlds added after we reach max level...and who would want to delete a wizard we've become so fond of and worked to make good? Having a 'full set' is the reason customers want a 7th slot.

I expect KI have made quite a lot more money by keeping it at 6 wizards because many players make 2nd accounts to have a full set. There is also the issue of crowns players who have bought areas suddenly getting another wizard essentially 'free'. I think that would upset some people with membership and also reduce the number of 2nd accounts.

A possible option could be to introduce an elixir to add another slot perhaps, but that would still have to be very expensive to counter the incentive to make another account.

I'm not sure whether KI will ever add more character slots but I don't think they will. 2nd accounts also mean you have to get gear and drops on 'the right' account and a character transfer is a one-off courtesy.

Thinking of that though...if you have a year membership on both your accounts, no sanctions, a spare wizard slot on your 2nd account and they're linked, you might be able to transfer a wizard who is over level 50. You'd be able to buy the level 50 elixir then. I know it's too late for the sale but it's almost birthday month and they often put a lot of benefits on then so you might get lucky. It's just an idea you might like to consider

Survivor
Oct 22, 2017
Hello! I am going on level 59 on my wizard and when I go into the crown shop to look at the level 50 elixer, it says that it's locked because im "under lvl 50" I am above 50 so i dont know why this isnt working. Can anyone please help me find out what to do? Thank you so much!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Gooey Gumdrop on Oct 17, 2018 wrote:
Hello! I am going on level 59 on my wizard and when I go into the crown shop to look at the level 50 elixer, it says that it's locked because im "under lvl 50" I am above 50 so i dont know why this isnt working. Can anyone please help me find out what to do? Thank you so much!
You can not purchase a 'Level 50 Elixir' on your level 59 wizard because it won't do anything - you're already over level 50

You CAN use the level 50 elixir on any other wizard you have that is under level 50 because you've achieved those levels on at least one wizard already

You need to buy the elixir when you're on the wizard you want it to affect!

I hope this helps!