Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 on Mac

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 20, 2012
Does Wizard101 actually work on Mac? I've heard both ways and I'm really unsure how to do it. I did download it onto the Mac, but it just freezes up. I've seen tons of different ways to get it to work, but a lot of them are super complicated and are kind of lost on me. Does anyone have any tips to help it work?

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
Have the game installed on my Mac and it mostly works well, with occasional freezes (requiring a Force Quit) and sometimes the game window vanishes requiring logging in again. (not sure what causes any of that)

These are just like rocks on a trail, work around them and continue - that's what i do.

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
morning star on Aug 21, 2018 wrote:
Have the game installed on my Mac and it mostly works well, with occasional freezes (requiring a Force Quit) and sometimes the game window vanishes requiring logging in again. (not sure what causes any of that)

These are just like rocks on a trail, work around them and continue - that's what i do.

Is it occasional? For mine, it blanks out whenever you go into a battle pretty much.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
Sorry to hear that. For me, its never more than once a day and the only time its irritating is when i'm actually in battle.

Sometimes it freezes when i'm moving from one screen to another (commons to ravenwood e.g.), but not more than once a day.

LOL i do love the game

Survivor
Aug 09, 2018
Hey guy I play on my Mac and want to know if y’all have problems logging in after power goes out because I do and need to if there an amount of time I need to wait before trying to login or what, please let me know.