Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

purchase spiral keys

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 03, 2013
I do wish they would offer to sell spiral keys to worlds not yet accessed for those of use who want to see all the new content but don't want to spend hours and hours fighting endless cheating boss battles to gain access to the next world. Also, would like to see a level variable world(s) as can be found in many other MMOG's. One where the MOBs level to the player so that the area can be accessed by lower level char. as well as higher level ones.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
I think the idea of mobs that are variable based on player level is interesting, however, doing that would make it very difficult for mixed level teams. A mob for a max player would kill a new player in one hit.

It would have to be added that all mobs would be at a level appropriate for the lowest level member of a group, and if the highest level joined first, that would make it near impossible for any late joining lower level players.

I know when I am helping newer players with a world, I pull mobs first so that I can tank for them. This strategy would become completely useless.

It would be interesting to see if the powers that be could figure out a way to make it possible.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
jwscrtt on Aug 17, 2018 wrote:
I do wish they would offer to sell spiral keys to worlds not yet accessed for those of use who want to see all the new content but don't want to spend hours and hours fighting endless cheating boss battles to gain access to the next world. Also, would like to see a level variable world(s) as can be found in many other MMOG's. One where the MOBs level to the player so that the area can be accessed by lower level char. as well as higher level ones.
Getting Spiral keys and having worlds open up to us via the World gate is part of the storyline so I don't think we should be able to buy to unlock them on the World Gate. If we want to go into higher level worlds we haven't accessed yet we can port to a friend there...my noobs have ported all over the Spiral for fishing

We can also access higher worlds by using teleport tapestries.

If you haven't accessed Grizzleheim yet and port in to a friend, when you log in a bear gives a funny message

I hope this helps

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
jwscrtt on Aug 17, 2018 wrote:
Well, you can always port to a higher level friend in a high level world. Just make sure they're not in a dungeon or in the middle of a mob battle - asking first is always a good idea.
Sorry, you have to pay your dues just like every wizard who achieves the quest to unlock a door to a new world, why should you ( or anyone ) get a "free pass"?
If you want to see new, high-level content, check out You-Tube play throughs, like the rest of us.