Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Two of my wizards on at the same time. Not online

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
A few minutes ago, I got a pic from my irl friend showing two of my wizards on at the same time when I wasn't even playing the game. I know it wasn't just a friends with a similar name because one of them is true friends with her, and she guessed the location of the other without having any other way of knowing. It said my ice was offline when she tried to port to it, but i'm still really nervous and confused. I've already changed my password, but i'm wondering if anyone knows what on earth could have happened. I don't even see how both could have been active at the same time even if my account had been compromised. I quickly got online, and both wizards were where they should have been, so I have no clue what happened. I also noticed that the old login music played when I logged in.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
jwheaton9634 on Aug 17, 2018 wrote:
A few minutes ago, I got a pic from my irl friend showing two of my wizards on at the same time when I wasn't even playing the game. I know it wasn't just a friends with a similar name because one of them is true friends with her, and she guessed the location of the other without having any other way of knowing. It said my ice was offline when she tried to port to it, but i'm still really nervous and confused. I've already changed my password, but i'm wondering if anyone knows what on earth could have happened. I don't even see how both could have been active at the same time even if my account had been compromised. I quickly got online, and both wizards were where they should have been, so I have no clue what happened. I also noticed that the old login music played when I logged in.
When I am hidden from friends people come online and get added to my 'online friends' in my hidden list. When I open the friend list to go unhidden the list has everyone who has been on the whole time I've been on and hiding. I've had my entire second account listed and multiple of my daughter's wizards too...all showing as currently online. When I click them they only vanish from the list when I try to port to them...then the game catches up and recognises they're not really online still.

I don't think you need to worry and I highly suspect it was your friend changing from hidden to unhidden...they may deny this if they don't want you to know they sometimes go on to do a few wee bits without wanting anyone disturbing them...but it happens to me all the time when I stop hiding

It's nice that your friend has your back and contacted you to let you know something strange was happening that could have been a concern about the integrity of your account. It's good having people watch out for you. Don't worry though, it's just a visual glitch

I hope this helps