Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crowns Hat?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 04, 2011
Does anybody know where I can find the code for this I've seen so many people with it and I was wondering where you get the code? Is it for being a member, or just in general how can I obtain this equipment item.

Thanks

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
DragonHavens on Aug 15, 2018 wrote:
Does anybody know where I can find the code for this I've seen so many people with it and I was wondering where you get the code? Is it for being a member, or just in general how can I obtain this equipment item.

Thanks
The crowns hat code is : triplecrowns ( if I remember correctly. ) It was announced during the last KingsIsle Live broadcast which you can see on You Tube.
You're Welcome.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
DragonHavens on Aug 15, 2018 wrote:

Thanks
triplecrowns
pretty sure the code is expired though, it was a KI Live code.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Sure I would be happy to help Dragonhavens. The code is actually from the marketing Department. Here is a Link to the code all you have to do it enter the Image It shows and then your good to go! https://www.wizard101.com/promo/triplecrowns Enjoy the Free Hat from Kingsisle ^L^

Survivor
Jun 25, 2018
I think the code might be "Triplecrowns." However, the code is expired because too many people redeemed it.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Aug 17, 2018 wrote:
triplecrowns
pretty sure the code is expired though, it was a KI Live code.
This is a special code in celebration for KI 10 th year; it's still good.

Explorer
May 13, 2018