Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome Wizards! Please introduce yourself here

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2019
Dear Sprack

Hello, Sprack my name is Christopher Ironfist and I have been accepted to the Ravenwood Academy of magical arts. My mother Martha Goldwright was a thurgust in Ravenwood and had a wonderful time there. She would always tell me that headmaster Ambrose was such a nice wizard and a very clever man. My father Daniel Ironfist, on the other hand, was known as a trouble maker and a mischievous *hehe*. He would always be duelling others and even made it to the state championships where he won and met my mother. 10 years later they married in Marylebone and had me! sadly when I was at the age of 10 they were both murdered by Maliastere Drake. he killed two of the best wizards in the Ravenwood but he couldn't kill me. Now that I think about it it's quite remarkable now that i think about it. I am now living with my foster father James Griffin in Marleybone. James is a red coat dog and has been very kind to me ever since. but now I think is the time for me to figure out who I truly am.Thank you so much for accepting me and I promise I'll do well.
sincerely

-Christopher Ironfist

Administrator
jimbojellyjam7 on Jul 15, 2019 wrote:
Dear Sprack

Hello, Sprack my name is Christopher Ironfist and I have been accepted to the Ravenwood Academy of magical arts. My mother Martha Goldwright was a thurgust in Ravenwood and had a wonderful time there. She would always tell me that headmaster Ambrose was such a nice wizard and a very clever man. My father Daniel Ironfist, on the other hand, was known as a trouble maker and a mischievous *hehe*. He would always be duelling others and even made it to the state championships where he won and met my mother. 10 years later they married in Marylebone and had me! sadly when I was at the age of 10 they were both murdered by Maliastere Drake. he killed two of the best wizards in the Ravenwood but he couldn't kill me. Now that I think about it it's quite remarkable now that i think about it. I am now living with my foster father James Griffin in Marleybone. James is a red coat dog and has been very kind to me ever since. but now I think is the time for me to figure out who I truly am.Thank you so much for accepting me and I promise I'll do well.
sincerely

-Christopher Ironfist
Welcome, nice to meet you! A very nice family history you have here, that's very sweet.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2019
Hello everyone! I'm go by many names, but ya'll can just call me Sack! I've been inactive for about 9 years, and I'm glad to see this place thriving like it was before. Also, congrats on turning 10! Currently my main character is a level 20, and I'm trying to do a role play with my secondary main. I will give the details here in a couple of minutes or so. Hope you guys ask me plenty of questions, and don't be afraid to be yourself.

Sack

"Don't be afraid of who you are."

Survivor
Jul 08, 2019
Dear Sprack

sincerely

-Christopher Ironfist
Welcome Chris! Can't wait to help you in all of your journeys and one day, even fight you!
Can't wait to see how much you grow!

Sack

Survivor
Jul 08, 2019
Autumn Rain on Jul 9, 2019 wrote:
Hi wizards! I have been gone a long time. I started playing in 2012 and stopped in 2015 after I had been stuck on a battle quest for nearly a year. But, I am so glad I came back. I feel like I have come home.

Wow, things have changed a lot! My ice wizard is level 78, and I feel like a newbie. I forgot so much! I ended up adding a new wizard (death school) just to start from the beginning to refresh myself with game play. I have really missed this game, and now I wish I had never stopped. I am so glad it is still here! I have tried other games, but they just aren't Wizard. I use to quest with my daughter, but she is an adult now and is more into PlayStation, which is just not me.

I am so sad to see how empty the game is compared to how it use to be. I have read posts from other wizards who suggest advertising the game again, and I think that is a good idea. There is a whole new generation who haven't heard of this game, and they would probably love it! Plus, advertising might bring back players that use to play. There is something special about Wizard. There just isn't another game like it. It appeals to every age group (and I should know, because I am over the 5 decade mark, lol). I hope this game continues for a long time, because I don't plan on ever leaving the Spiral again!
Same right here! I started playing again a month or so, and I felt like a newbie to it as well! I'm really excited if this game does get advertising again, because new people and old people in!

Sack

Survivor
Jul 08, 2019
Dear Sparck,

My name is Destiny SpiriteDreamer. I thank you for accepting me into Ravenwood Academy, as it is a huge honor for me. Many people don't know where I came from, So I shall explain it to you. My parents Keller SpriteDreamer, a diviner, and Angela SpriteDreamer, a thurgist, were tragically killed in a fire by a monster. For some odd reason, the monster spared me, I believe to suffer. For most of my life, I've been living in the streets with the other orphans. That was, until Ambrose found me trying to help my friends. Ambrose helped me learn how to write and how to read. When it was time to write my application, the ice teacher helped me write it, because I was a special pupil to her. I am truly humbled to be training my ice magic here at Ravenwood, as it was the place I grew up in. You will not be sorry for letting me in.

Sincerely,

Destiny SpriteDreamer

Survivor
Jul 20, 2019
I'm inugami13 (god of dogs #13). I love wizard101. It's not too tough for a dinosaur like me (I'm ancient). It's easy, fun, and just wonderful. Too bad I'm bad at playing, but I'm going to keep trying until I leave this world.

I just created an account & bought a membership. Now there's a sale. If I buy another membership, will I 2 years worth or will one cancel the other out? Can anyone tell me what will happen?

Survivor
Dec 16, 2015
inugami13 on Jul 22, 2019 wrote:
I'm inugami13 (god of dogs #13). I love wizard101. It's not too tough for a dinosaur like me (I'm ancient). It's easy, fun, and just wonderful. Too bad I'm bad at playing, but I'm going to keep trying until I leave this world.

I just created an account & bought a membership. Now there's a sale. If I buy another membership, will I 2 years worth or will one cancel the other out? Can anyone tell me what will happen?
Welcome inugami13

Survivor
Dec 31, 2015
My original account I made around 2009 which I lost a few years later. I then made a new account in 2015 which I'm using now. In that time I made a Necromancer by the name of Sarai Deathblossom from the dark reaches of Darkmoor. She grew up without a mom and stayed alone for most of her childhood. Sarai eventually was forcefully enrolled in Ravenwood Academy with a Lil' Siren named Sydney. Over her years she grew more powerful with learning more and more spells and gaining more pets, including a Scarecrow named Lord Midnight, a Rotting Dryad named Baron Von Xena and more.
I eventually made a Conjurer after realizing I wasn't a Necromancer and started again in the beginning of this year. Her name is Alia Dawnmask. As a baby she was found washed up on a riverside in Grizzleheim by Grendels. She learned to fight, steal, trick, and manipulate. At age 7, she was given a baby Ghulture named Fuzzy Holly. The two soon became best friends. They once pulled a little prank on the Chief of the Grendel Tribe she lived in, which resulted in her getting a scar from a spear wound from the weapons rack and got her grounded for a month. At age 10, she was given an Amulet with an open slot by her main guardian at the time, who was a Shaman. Fuzzy was given a golden sword. She eventually became well disciplined after being beaten by her combat teacher too many times to count, which sadly also left her partly emotionless. One day at age 12, Alia was brought into a raid which eventually got many of her tribe killed. Her guardian gave her a Life Mastery Jewel which fit into the open slot on her Amulet and an empty card. She was taken by the bears to be given to Merle Ambrose, and got enrolled in Ravenwood as a Conjurer with Fuzzy at her side.

With Alia, I do plan on getting every badge possible and finish every quest I can. Also, to the staff at Kingsisle, I thank you all for giving us an amazing world for us to get immersed in and for helping shape our childhoods for the better.

Gallaer
- Sarai Deathblossom 126
- Alia Dawnmask 91

Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
Sparck on Jul 26, 2018 wrote:
Welcome Wizards! Introduce yourself here to the Spiral.
hey, i'm Taylor death heart. i have been playing for awhile but i thought i needed to deleted my older higher level character because i never did crafting on it. so now i'm level 14 which isn't great. any tips on how to speed quest? it would be really helpful!

Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
Area51Alien on Jul 26, 2018 wrote:
So what classifies as "new"?

Those of us who have been here a while don't get to introduce ourselves?

Steven Ghoststalker
i totally agree! old wizards should introduce themselves!

Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
Dear Sprack

sincerely

-Christopher Ironfist
lol, this is a cool story! ( are you a harry potter fan, too?) anyone can comment on this if they are a hp fan!

Survivor
Jul 23, 2019
Hi! I'm Laura UnicornRunner. I joined 2 weeks ago and totally enjoy this game. I get quite confused at times. I wish you had a page that showed each spell card and translated them into something I understood. Such as: This card gives you 5% more oomph when you are using it on this particular school. At the same time it uses the basic amount on the other schools and if you are using it on the same school you are, it won't use as much power. You could also give tips on strategy.

I would also like to know where you can earn or purchase a horse mount that can jump jumps like in real life. Where can I find one of those? Or, is it something I'd have to craft? I'd love to have a couple...

Great game!

Survivor
Dec 24, 2017
Hello everyone i have a quick question where is the best place with the best drop rate for pip o plenty jewel please help me I been farm for this about 3 weeks with no results please help

Survivor
May 29, 2017
My name is Nathan Shadowfinder, I have been playing this game ever since I was about 8-10.
I am currently a 100 life that's still leveling. (this is my 3rd account)

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Hello!

My name is Canny Luke Hobbes aka Scarlet WinterHeart aka Anna Haven.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2014
Greetings!

I'm Misha, or Michael Strider (130). I've been playing Wizard101 for nine years (as of my original account), and I have been a fan all along the way.

I'm always willing to help, if you see me, say hello!

Survivor
Apr 22, 2016
Hello! I’m definitely not new but I’m new to the Wizard101 message boards. I hope that counts. The game is real nice, I’m glad I came back!

Autumn EmeraldLeaf
Have a nice day wizards!

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
I've been playing since 2009 more or less. I'm not new but new to these forums. Have fun out there in the spiral.

Survivor
May 08, 2009
i dont know how to post

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
Hello! I have a variety of wizards roaming the spiral, but my chief is Cheyenne StormHunter, a 130 Diviner, not quite done with Empyrea yet. I have been playing for several years now (since 2012 I believe), and I haven't been able to let it down yet :) You could also see me as Esmee SkyThistle, who is a level 55 Theurgist, or Danielle Owl, a level 45 Pyromancer. I enjoy the storyline the most so you will likely catch me out and about in Empyrea, Celestia, or Grizzleheim. Sometimes I'll be around Beastmoon when it's that time of month. I used to be more active in 2013-2015, then quit for about two years, and came back in 2017. Most of my friends have moved on, and that's why I've began to focus on questing. :) I enjoy the game so much and wish it well into the future. If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Survivor
Jan 18, 2020
Hi, Im new to wizard101! I used to play when I was young but I lost my account

Blaze Blood

Survivor
Aug 14, 2017
HIYA! I'm a returning player. I'd like to make some friends on here. If you'd like to add me, let me know! I'd like to play together sometimes ^___^

Hunter Stone lvl 35

Survivor
Dec 18, 2018
Greetings, fellow wizards!

I am dwelling in the Spiral for about two years now, but feeling like being here forever. It was a far away dream that came true when I discovered the game.
My main character is Victoria Wildsong, she's a pupil of Falmea and is at the 80th level. But I also love the Balance and Life schools, because they are more able to support others.
My main predilection in the Spiral is studying it. I search every corner on my way, try to do all activities, explore all its traits and possibilities. Crazy hoarder, keeping all the precious stuff that drops or can be bought, and my Backpack Butlers are very busy counting all my stuff .

Proud member of the W101 Community, where I met awesome people. My friends and I, we are always ready to help out, and this is what I find most extraordinary about the game, that it encourages principles like friendship and support, which is a base for a healthy society.

Another activity that I enjoy very much is decorating. A little dream of mine is to build a theatre and set up representations. It's not impossible, with the right decorations, furniture items and people who wish to take part. I think it would be great fun to watch them.

Main realisation achieved in game so far, is my Bounty Run. It includes all known interactive items, connected with teleporters (happy to be useful to my friends, this way.). A great amount of stuff is granted by them, including rare reagents, TC, housing items and even pets. It is on Castle Tours and everybody is welcome to visit it and collect (need to be friends in-game).

Well, would like to thank you all, the developers and people in the Community, for this amazing world.

Wish you all the best and good luck in the Spiral!

Yours,
Victoria WildSong

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Victoria Wildsong on Mar 1, 2020 wrote:
Greetings, fellow wizards!

I am dwelling in the Spiral for about two years now, but feeling like being here forever. It was a far away dream that came true when I discovered the game.
My main character is Victoria Wildsong, she's a pupil of Falmea and is at the 80th level. But I also love the Balance and Life schools, because they are more able to support others.
My main predilection in the Spiral is studying it. I search every corner on my way, try to do all activities, explore all its traits and possibilities. Crazy hoarder, keeping all the precious stuff that drops or can be bought, and my Backpack Butlers are very busy counting all my stuff .

Proud member of the W101 Community, where I met awesome people. My friends and I, we are always ready to help out, and this is what I find most extraordinary about the game, that it encourages principles like friendship and support, which is a base for a healthy society.

Another activity that I enjoy very much is decorating. A little dream of mine is to build a theatre and set up representations. It's not impossible, with the right decorations, furniture items and people who wish to take part. I think it would be great fun to watch them.

Main realisation achieved in game so far, is my Bounty Run. It includes all known interactive items, connected with teleporters (happy to be useful to my friends, this way.). A great amount of stuff is granted by them, including rare reagents, TC, housing items and even pets. It is on Castle Tours and everybody is welcome to visit it and collect (need to be friends in-game).

Well, would like to thank you all, the developers and people in the Community, for this amazing world.

Wish you all the best and good luck in the Spiral!

Yours,
Victoria WildSong
Wow! You've really gone out of the way with your collection of housing items! I like it! Congrats on your achievement and welcome to the Message Boards!