Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome Wizards! Please introduce yourself here

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2011
Hey guys!
I've been playing off and on for several years now and I just came back a couple days ago. Color me impressed, one of my favorite games is even more beautiful!
I main an Ice wizard with Death as the secondary. She's currently level 13! I've also just discovered the forums and decided to pop in and say hi (plus I had a question). My main is a bit of a loner, but she's respectful and timid, not minding to help others if she can. I hope she will become a wonderful and powerful wizard :)
Plus, I want her to be the main character in a story I'm planning~

Survivor
May 21, 2011
Hi Everyone!
I've been playing again for almost one month and I'm HOOKED. My younger sister actually introduced me to the game and I'm impressed how far it's come along. We created new wizards and we quest together!
It's nice for a brother and sister to connect over a game especially since we have different school schedules with her in elementary and myself in post-secondary.
The graphics look great in Wizard City! I hope they update more areas like this!
I'm still learning a lot, but so far I've created 5 wizards
Guess I'm starting to become quite the wiz head
I used to be thelastdiviner on these forums, but I gave that account to her long ago so now I'm back! Feel free to join us in the Spiral!
See you around!
Noah SilverBlade Level 44+
Nathan GreenEyes Level 32+
Blaine SilverBlood Level 31+
Noah SilverBlade Level 21+
Noah SkyBlade Level 2+
P.S.
"When attempting a Falmea Cosplay, DO NOT SET YOUR HAIR ON FIRE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. And yes, I speak from experience." - Blaine SilverBlood

Survivor
Jan 19, 2018
Hey guys!
I've been playing off and on for several years now and I just came back a couple days ago. Color me impressed, one of my favorite games is even more beautiful!
I main an Ice wizard with Death as the secondary. She's currently level 13! I've also just discovered the forums and decided to pop in and say hi (plus I had a question). My main is a bit of a loner, but she's respectful and timid, not minding to help others if she can. I hope she will become a wonderful and powerful wizard :)
Plus, I want her to be the main character in a story I'm planning~
Charm
Show Charm(s) History
Mocha Choca Latte

Charm(s): 1
Oct 07, 6:49 AM
1 Charm(s)
Re: Welcome Wizards! Please introduce yourself here
Hi Everyone!
I've been playing again for almost one month and I'm HOOKED. My younger sister actually introduced me to the game and I'm impressed how far it's come along. We created new wizards and we quest together!
It's nice for a brother and sister to connect over a game especially since we have different school schedules with her in elementary and myself in post-secondary.
The graphics look great in Wizard City! I hope they update more areas like this!
I'm still learning a lot, but so far I've created 5 wizards
Guess I'm starting to become quite the wiz head
I used to be thelastdiviner on these forums, but I gave that account to her long ago so now I'm back! Feel free to join us in the Spiral!
See you around!
Noah SilverBlade Level 44+
Nathan GreenEyes Level 32+
Blaine SilverBlood Level 31+
Noah SilverBlade Level 21+
Noah SkyBlade Level 2+
P.S.
"When attempting a Falmea Cosplay, DO NOT SET YOUR HAIR ON FIRE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. And yes, I speak from experience." - Blaine SilverBlood
thank you

Survivor
Sep 18, 2018
Hello, I orignally played years ago when iwas around 9 or 10 (im now 15) and i still love this game just as i did before!!
My wizards name is Olivia Rose she is from the magical land of mooshu and a life and plant enthusiast
she always makes sure people she is fighting with are healed and protected and always has her enemies defeated.
her secondary school is myth and her pet is a unicorn named lola.
if you have any other questions just ask
Olivia Rose 9+

Delver
May 29, 2009
Welcome to our wonderful wizarding community Sparck! My name is SorceressMiklai throughout our gaming family across all forums. I've been playing since May 2009 and I took a mini break in Oct 2012 when P101 came out.

I am the owner of Petnome & Petnome Pirates. I love pets (have never sold or trashed one) in game and real life. However, I think what I am most known for is the Witch with the most wizards/accounts LOL. I have 84 wizards across 14 accounts. Seven accounts are active with wizards ranging from level 42 (3rd & 4th account) to 120 (1st & 2nd). I usually dual, triple, or quad box with them. If I'm pet training, I will run all 7 at one time. My other 7 accounts are mostly used as TC mules but I also play them. They are unique accounts as each one is dedicated to a school of magic. So all my Rogan and Rylee _______Dreamer wizards are Myth, Sydney and Sloane ______Pyre are of course Fire and so on.

Here are the wizards from my main seven accounts:

Cori WillowHaven-Myth, Alura HexCaster-Balance, Tatiana FairyGlade-Life, Brianna MoonCloud-Storm, Destiny ShadowWraith-Death, & Sabrina FrostShard-Ice

Bailey IceCaster-Ice, Tasha SpellWraith-Death, Vanessa StormCaller-Storm, Fiona StarBright-Balance, Jordan DuskFlame-Fire, & Kaitlyn SpiritSong

Devin ShadowHeart-Death, Devin ShadowHeart-Storm , Devin SilverHeart-Balance, Devin SilverHeart-Ice , Devin WildHeart-Fire, Devin WildHeart-Myth

Devin-Balance, Devin-Storm, Devin-Ice, Devin-Life, Blaze DragonRider-Fire, Devin-Death

Sierra-Fire, Lail-Life, Aedan-Death, Kiley-Myth, Brynn-Ice, Sloan-Storm

Alia-Fire, Genevieve-Death, Blaine-Balance, Keelan-Myth, Kieran-Life, Gavin-Storm

Matthew ShadowWard-Storm, Dolan SilverSword-Death, Flint SilverSword-Fire, Liam SilverSword-Life, Mitchell SilverSword-Myth, Brady SilverSword-Balance

Survivor
Jul 06, 2013
Hi, everyone... I'm new to being involved in the forums, rather than just researching and reading them neutrally.

I have several wizards: 2 Fire & 1 Life, Death, Balance, and Storm. I've just joined the message board because I don't always find the answers to some of the questions I have; from time to time. We have a good size LAN group of friends that play, so it's been really nice to actually know other wizards IRL.

Survivor
Sep 08, 2018
Hello!

I am so glad to finally be playing this game. I had a really worthless computer for a very long time. My cousins have played this game for... well at least a decade, I finally have gained access to this game on Steam!! I like the story it’s really nice, I get a lot of vibes from different movies, shows, and other video games. I do hope that the rest of this game gets updated with it’s graphics, I can tell the difference between colossus boulevard and the rest of wizards city and I can tell you that I am blown away by the differences. I have been watching the recent test relm on YouTube and I am quite excited for what is to come. Thank you all for letting me share.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2013
Count Morgrim on Oct 26, 2018 wrote:
Hello!

I am so glad to finally be playing this game. I had a really worthless computer for a very long time. My cousins have played this game for... well at least a decade, I finally have gained access to this game on Steam!! I like the story it’s really nice, I get a lot of vibes from different movies, shows, and other video games. I do hope that the rest of this game gets updated with it’s graphics, I can tell the difference between colossus boulevard and the rest of wizards city and I can tell you that I am blown away by the differences. I have been watching the recent test relm on YouTube and I am quite excited for what is to come. Thank you all for letting me share.
Hey Count Mogrin, how are you I also get vibes from books and movies This game is really fun. I’m a level 42 Wiz and I am in Dragonspyre preparing to fight Malistaire. What zone are you in? Also, membership > crowns. If you have any further questions mention me because I’m happy to help!

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Sparck on Jul 26, 2018 wrote:
Welcome Wizards! Introduce yourself here to the Spiral.
Hey! My name is holly1000719 and I am a player since 2011 and I had recently started playing again. I am leveling up a fire right now and I just got my pet to mega. I am level 67 right now and have a max death, life, and myth. I would be open to playing with anyone, my twitter handle is @RealThiccc and just DM to play. But this game has really changed my life and I am young still and I really want to pursue a full classroom of max wizards! Good Luck Everybody!

Survivor
Dec 02, 2018
Hi, I'm new, and I have lot's of questions about the game. Let's say I'm not a teenager yet, well, I wanted to know if you could tell me about every thing, you older wizards, because I'm very excited to learn about this great game. Thanks KI.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
Hi! I am Nicholas GhostFist. I have been playing for a while, but I really come on during and near Christmas, to keep up to date. I love this game!

Nicholas GhostFist 73

Survivor
Jan 07, 2017
Hello everyone I am Scarlet/Alexis I noticed in my stats its say % / + what exactly does that mean. for example I have 63 resistance in storm and under it has 123. I am very confused on how much actual resistance I have. Someone please explain this to me.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2017
Hello, I am Alexis , Scarlet, and many over from the past years.
I have started this game Quite awhile ago, back when 50 was the highest level, now it's 130! holy cow!
I Love this game! i am sadly an adult now so i don't really get to enjoy it that much back in the day, but it sure does distract me from college! Thank you w101 for being in my live all through my child hood and adult hood! hopefully one day i get to play with my kids and show them how great of a Wizard i am! Love always, Alexis, Scarlet

Survivor
Jul 26, 2017
hi, my name is flames4002 I kind of a bit of a bad speller but here I go I
have two wizard rn a storm and life I just doing questing as I can when I got no work.
sometimes I slow typer and try my best to judge you on your actions (sometimes it good that I got an auto speller right now. so I can disable it if doing something wrong or you need to see the errors and stuff(off topic)) anyways i am kind of always on when I can I go get bad luck when I cast I got a 96% chance of hitting I fizzle like 2 times in a row bad luck I guess

Survivor
Mar 11, 2017
Hello my name is Isaac Thunderstone. I am a level forty storm wizard.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2017
I am an "older" player who has been with K.I. for about eight years. Playing four wizards ranging from level 5 to 65, I have experienced a variety of "what if's" and now I would like to submit yet another. This one addresses prisms and global spells.

If a wizard casts a "school" spell against another wizard who has a prism in front and the field of battle is surrounded by a global spell of the enemy's opposite, does that "school" spell get a boost from the global spell as it hits the prism first or not as it is originally cast from the same school?

For example: A Necro Master casts a death spell against another Necro Master who has a prism in front of it. Meanwhile, the battle area has a global spell cast from a Theurgist. Is the spell boosted?

Survivor
Feb 12, 2019
Hiya!
I'm Ashley, or Ash for short, and my main is a Life wiz.
My other wizards are Kevin Stormbreeze, a diviner, Angel Darkwraith, a necromancer, Roslyn Icewalker, a thuamaturge, Wolf Ironblade, a sorcerer, and Lucas Spellcaster, a conjurer.
I've decided to have a fresh start again on this game, and I'm slowly but surely leveling up my characters!

Survivor
Jan 03, 2019
I don't know if anyone posts here anymore but oh well.

Hi
I'm Alexander DrakeCatcher and I am a (I think) Magus thaumaturge.

My favourite thing to do is got to Pet Pavilion or farm in MooShu.
I also enjoy PvP when it lets me find someone I am a decent challenge to.
Another thing I like to do is go to the bazaar and also use the pet hatching kiosk to hatch new pets with unique cards

I only recently discovered these forums and I started in like 2012 but came back last year after remembering it and the fun I had.

That is basically all I have to say so there.
Thanks for reading, Alexander DrakeCatcher lvl 36

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Survivor
Oct 13, 2013
Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
Hi im Blaze StormWielder! im level 113 and just finished polaris. im hyped for the game as usual!

Defender
May 11, 2012
Hi wizards! I have been gone a long time. I started playing in 2012 and stopped in 2015 after I had been stuck on a battle quest for nearly a year. But, I am so glad I came back. I feel like I have come home.

Wow, things have changed a lot! My ice wizard is level 78, and I feel like a newbie. I forgot so much! I ended up adding a new wizard (death school) just to start from the beginning to refresh myself with game play. I have really missed this game, and now I wish I had never stopped. I am so glad it is still here! I have tried other games, but they just aren't Wizard. I use to quest with my daughter, but she is an adult now and is more into PlayStation, which is just not me.

I am so sad to see how empty the game is compared to how it use to be. I have read posts from other wizards who suggest advertising the game again, and I think that is a good idea. There is a whole new generation who haven't heard of this game, and they would probably love it! Plus, advertising might bring back players that use to play. There is something special about Wizard. There just isn't another game like it. It appeals to every age group (and I should know, because I am over the 5 decade mark, lol). I hope this game continues for a long time, because I don't plan on ever leaving the Spiral again!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Autumn Rain on Jul 9, 2019 wrote:
Hi wizards! I have been gone a long time. I started playing in 2012 and stopped in 2015 after I had been stuck on a battle quest for nearly a year. But, I am so glad I came back. I feel like I have come home.

Wow, things have changed a lot! My ice wizard is level 78, and I feel like a newbie. I forgot so much! I ended up adding a new wizard (death school) just to start from the beginning to refresh myself with game play. I have really missed this game, and now I wish I had never stopped. I am so glad it is still here! I have tried other games, but they just aren't Wizard. I use to quest with my daughter, but she is an adult now and is more into PlayStation, which is just not me.

I am so sad to see how empty the game is compared to how it use to be. I have read posts from other wizards who suggest advertising the game again, and I think that is a good idea. There is a whole new generation who haven't heard of this game, and they would probably love it! Plus, advertising might bring back players that use to play. There is something special about Wizard. There just isn't another game like it. It appeals to every age group (and I should know, because I am over the 5 decade mark, lol). I hope this game continues for a long time, because I don't plan on ever leaving the Spiral again!
Welcome back! I totally agree with you. I hope you make new friends and have lots of fun!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Autumn Rain on Jul 9, 2019 wrote:

Welcome back!

My daughter used to play and I've continued even though she's moved on to other things. Wiz is awesome, so much fun and you're right, there isn't anything else like it

If you'd like to connect in game just let me know when you're free to meet up. I have a few wizards at different stages of the game so we could have some fun around about the Spiral

Also, if you've got any questions about anything just make a post on the forum and you'll find plenty of us happy to jump in with answers and ideas

Welcome home!

Survivor
Jul 10, 2019
I've been out and about on Wizard101 for quite along time, and I have to say that I've only recently returned. Being a perfectionist in the game has caused the deletion of many characters over the years, but I've made a brand new one under the name of "Kane Storm", a student within the School of Storm. I have not used the Message Boards before, so this is my first post on here entirely.

- Kane Storm, School of Storm