Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Egg of the Storm

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 16, 2017
I've been running my Storm wizard off and on and Prof Balestrom told me about a Kraken egg I should go see about. I guess it's in Nordrilund. I get to Grizzleheim and can't get on the boat. I looked in Wiki but can't figure out what I missed that would let me get to the other lands. Help please.

Huh. I've been running my Fire wizard so much I
can't remember my Storm girl's name.

So....

Sydney Skyblood, lvl 96 Incindiari

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
In order to get to Wintertusk, you first need to finish all the quests in Grizzleheim.

To get started there, you should first check with Baldur Goldpaws near the Bazaar, he'll introduce to you Grizzleheim. After you do that (or if you did it already), then Ambrose should have summoned you to Grizzleheim starting at level 20. Thereafter, he'll call you back several times.

Starting with Savarstaad Pass (level 20), you'll level up through Vigrid Roughland (level 25), Mirkholm Keep (level 35), Nidavellier (level 40), and then Ravenscar (originally 45, now level 40). After you defeat the Coven in Ravenscar, you'll be invited to Wintertusk. Theoretically, you can start Wintertusk as early as level 40 but I'd suggest waiting until after level 48.

Nordriland is one of the last areas of Wintertusk.

Here's the quest tree that leads up to Wintertusk (and the Wintertusk quest tree is linked at the very bottom of the page).

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree#axzz5MKOLoAGZ

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven