Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A special message for KI

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 01, 2015
Its almost the 10th anniversary for Wizard101 I think that it would nice for KI to listen to people positive comments about the game.
I think that KI works really hard to keep us amazed and I wish all of the employees a really magical 10th anniversary.
Write your messages for KI below.
(P.S they have to be positive)
Andrew

Survivor
Jul 25, 2008
I am so excited for the game to be 10 years old this year, I have basically grown up with this game and seeing it grow and change into something so wonderful throughout these 10 years has been an amazing journey. This game has brought me so many good memories and wonderful friends throughout the years I can't thank KI enough and I can't wait to see whats in store next so here's to another 10 years!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Coming back to W101 two years ago after a 6 year hiatus brought back a lot of wonderful memories. I think the time and effort that KI pours into keeping W101 vibrant and relevant is to be commended and applauded.

The fact that although this game is geared to kids, KI puts enough Easter Eggs and content that adults enjoy this game as well is reason enough to support it.

Cannot wait for next month's 10th anniversary celebration.

Looking forward to being around for the 15th.

Steven Ghoststalker

Defender
Jul 01, 2015
128 views and 2 replies???
That's sad
There isn't anything to thank KI about