Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
Hi, i'm a death wizard and i have been playing for years now and i just want to know if/when headless will be a spell i can craft. I been wanting it and i don't have the money to open a lot of packs in hope to get lucky. The juju change is tough for me in pvp. I don't juju spam it was always to stop a shadow pip hit from doing a lot of damage and that dose not work. Now i need to out hit others witch is hard when you don't have headless.

Defender
Jul 01, 2015
Probably not items with crowns are rarely bought with gold or crafted.
Andrew

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
matveixx on Jul 24, 2018 wrote:
Probably not items with crowns are rarely bought with gold or crafted.
Andrew
The lore spells tend to be available for crafting

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
a lot of the dropped spells end up becoming craftable at some point (mostly due to player outrage lol).

i crafted deer knight for my death, as well as savage paw and loremaster for my balance. i'm not lucky enough to get the drops, so i just craft whatever spells i want.

-von

Defender
Jul 01, 2015
Rachel Dreamsong on Jul 24, 2018 wrote:
The lore spells tend to be available for crafting
Yes the lore spells are craftable but the headless horseman isn't. (i think)

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
austin097b on Jul 23, 2018 wrote:
Hi, i'm a death wizard and i have been playing for years now and i just want to know if/when headless will be a spell i can craft. I been wanting it and i don't have the money to open a lot of packs in hope to get lucky. The juju change is tough for me in pvp. I don't juju spam it was always to stop a shadow pip hit from doing a lot of damage and that dose not work. Now i need to out hit others witch is hard when you don't have headless.
I thought I heard it would be, but that could have been just player hopes rather than official word

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
The headless horseman spell for death school is NOT dropped by loremaster, it is ONLY dropped by the "Gloomthorn Nightmare Pack" available around/during Halloween. It is not craftable or dropped nor do I think it will be. It seems like a way to convince people to buy crowns during this period for the pack.

Not that I personally need convincing, Halloween packs are the best.

- Daniel ShadowHeart, 68

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
The Horseman spell comes with the Jack O' Lantern pet too.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
I know that headless can't be crafted YET i just want to know if it will be in 2 or less months. Thank you.