Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what do you think of Exalted Darkmoor Gear?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 19, 2012
i want to know what everyone seeing this thinks of the exalted malistare gear and what you think should be added to help make it a easier or better thing to use (spell change/add stats etc.) you DON'T need to agree with what anyone says i don't like the shadow traps since i never use the shadow things when i actually quest and i also wonder why the spells malistare uses during the fight (death minotaur or dragonspyre dragon) is a actual spell for the game i think one of them should be a shift maycast for the shadow traps dealing shadow or school damage or both for like minotaur example 200 + 400 3 rounds or 200 then 1200 (both are still gonna add up the same damage 1400) or something like that every robe gets a shift boss or creature from darkmoor (yevgeny spirit of Darkmoor others) but things like fire and death would get the minotaur and fire dragon since the terror hoard pack wands already have the shift bosses

i wanna know what you think about the gear and if what i said would be a fair change that may never even happen in this universe i like the idea since the shadow traps won't be forever pointless for people who want a shift shadow damage hit or a polymorph but that would be unfair for a shift ruining what the person did so i think every shift should do damage and if a dot or to hit spell damage or half health or heal doing a extra shadow bending thing like breaking aura (fire or stealing shadow + fire blades if no aura) myth takes half blades off ice stuns or armour shield (if they have stun block) or heal 1000 + 400 shield i think you get the point

do you think the shift idea is good and should be added or left out for a reason it most likely will never be added thou that would be amazing if you DON'T agree with anyone tell them with its overpowered or if you think you should add on why its underpowered thanks and bye

Patrick 125+