Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Feature They Should Add Pls Read W101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2014
Idk if this is the right place to post its my first time on here so hi everyone but I came up with a awesome idea that would be fun for us and help KI out as well and I'm gonna call it the "Wizard Pass" essentially it's a battle pass from fortnite but in w101 where their are different challenges you do weekly and level up your wizard pass and in return unlock pets, gear sets, mounts, throw in some crowns, packs, they could add infinite things and have it set to give gear at the level its completed like if you're 72 it'll give you lvl 70 gear just like the packs do and would give us something even MORE to do besides questing and give us something to work towards idk how this message board works but let's get this on the front page so everyone sees it because I'd buy it

Survivor
May 06, 2012
We already have this in a sense, it's called daily assignments. If you talk to the guy in Ravenwood you can get started. They give daily rewards for doing simple assignments based on your level. It doesn't give gear, but it gives gold, crowns, etc, that you can save up to get gear. If that's moving a bit too slow then there's always alternatives like fishing and gardening that give rewards for using energy. Farming dungeons is another good way to get gear.

Explorer
Aug 19, 2012
blackwatchdemon7 on Jul 21, 2018 wrote:
Idk if this is the right place to post its my first time on here so hi everyone but I came up with a awesome idea that would be fun for us and help KI out as well and I'm gonna call it the "Wizard Pass" essentially it's a battle pass from fortnite but in w101 where their are different challenges you do weekly and level up your wizard pass and in return unlock pets, gear sets, mounts, throw in some crowns, packs, they could add infinite things and have it set to give gear at the level its completed like if you're 72 it'll give you lvl 70 gear just like the packs do and would give us something even MORE to do besides questing and give us something to work towards idk how this message board works but let's get this on the front page so everyone sees it because I'd buy it
you indeed came to the right place to post your thoughts in wiz but this ALREADY exist for free its the daily challenges from the dog you find in ravenwood daily you do challenges and every day a random thing is given depending on the spot your in so gold tickets crown or if your on the fifth line a special item including a piece of gear housing item reagent or more its fun to do and i DO NOT think this should be a buyable thing it should be free for all ages as it is now