Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

There one minute..........

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 16, 2017
I haven't been able to get through the battle with Malistaire and his high life score buddies in Xibalba. I've tried 5 times today to get someone to help me. First 3 times no one showed up after 5 minutes and I cancelled. The next 2 times players showed up and instantly backed out. Is there a better time of day to make this attempt?

Sydney Skyblood lvl 91 Incindiari

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Evenings and weekends are probably the best times.

If you want to set up a specific time, I can meet you in game with Alia and help you through. I'm Pacific time zone and can be online between 3pm - 7pm Pacific. Give me a day, time (including your time zone) and realm ... and I will do my best to meet you at the sigil in Xilbalba.

Wednesday and Thursday aren't good for me, but Friday is. Also, I am free both mornings this weekend.

Alia Misthaven

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
This morning an exceptional Death wizard named Isaac helped me dispatch Malistaire and his minions on Xibalba. Thanks again to you Isaac. You have to teach me some of those spells someday.

Sydney Skyblood lvl 92 Incindiari

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
colocrys on Jul 17, 2018 wrote:
I haven't been able to get through the battle with Malistaire and his high life score buddies in Xibalba. I've tried 5 times today to get someone to help me. First 3 times no one showed up after 5 minutes and I cancelled. The next 2 times players showed up and instantly backed out. Is there a better time of day to make this attempt?

Sydney Skyblood lvl 91 Incindiari
Arranging meeting up on here can be tricky but I've found a way that works well. If you're still struggling and would like some help let me know your availability over the next week/few days including time zone. I'll post back several times and days I can meet when you'll be on and where I will be. I'll be there each time until you catch me, so just turn up for the first you see here and don't worry if you missed any.

I'll meet you on my life wizard Fiona FrogFinder and she can tank, boost and heal. We can manage it duo if we don't have anyone else available

Let me know and happy questing!