Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Update the Quest Book

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
I hate having tons of random quests from different areas. Either I started them and had to leave so I forget, or they are the book quests or the "Find This for Prospector", or I get side tracked with my school quests. I then have to shuffle through all of the available quests in my book and I get frustrated. It's also hard to coordinate with someone who you are duo questing/working with.

What if there was the ability to separate quests by worlds. With a tab for the worlds and a side tab for school specific quests. There's been times that I've leveled and got a notice to do a school quest, and then I forget because I want to finish the quest line I'm working on because I'm a forgetful goose and then completely forget what quest for my school was. Do I need to talk to Ambrose? Mr. Lincoln? My school teacher? IDK, guess I'll figure it out one day? ,,,_ To fix that, just add the dialog to the new School tab.

TL;DR: Revamp the quest log book to world specific tabs/school quest tabs (I'd be okay with drop down menu type as well)

Defender
Jul 01, 2015
Why don't you first start with the main quest and then start another and finish it. It's much easier

Andrew

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
matveixx on Jul 16, 2018 wrote:
Why don't you first start with the main quest and then start another and finish it. It's much easier

Andrew
Have you looked at the quest log and how all the quests in the area are put together?

Also, once you hit a certain level, new side areas opens. Grizzleheim and Wysteria , You accept the quests, it's now meshed with the other ones, just so you don't forget about them. The game's questing system is all over the place and drags you here and there. Sometimes, you accept a few too many. Also, if you stuck to JUST the main quest line, you would be behind in levels and it would make questing harder. So you essentially need to do the side worlds and random quests throughout the area to maintain at the very least.

This is from a solo and a duo grinder.

The quest log isn't organized, basically. :)

Defender
Jul 01, 2015
Good point I think that they should do like a section of quests for each world and a section which shows the main quest.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
I agree. It would also be nice to decline quests after you accepted one so that way you don't have quests from Marleybone while you're in Avalon or Khrysalis. Although the quest menu chat menu is the worst. That needs to be fixed. It takes an eternity to find a quest in there just to say it in menu chat.