Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Poorly Articulated System

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2018
I'm absolutely fed up with player versus player, it's ridiculous. Even when I play with the setting of players around my rank I'm matched against veterans who either on shot me or toy with me. Not only that it rewards them highly, giving them twelve tickets but when I finally win I'm greeted with four.

Squire
May 10, 2013
ClebIsBad on Jul 16, 2018 wrote:
I'm absolutely fed up with player versus player, it's ridiculous. Even when I play with the setting of players around my rank I'm matched against veterans who either on shot me or toy with me. Not only that it rewards them highly, giving them twelve tickets but when I finally win I'm greeted with four.
Well, first off, what rank are you?

Secondly, you can't expect to get the same reward from losing a game as you would if you won.
If you seriously need more tickets just do a tournament.

If you keep losing your matches quickly then you probably need to change your strategy. It's not the game's fault.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
PlayHard101 on Jul 18, 2018 wrote:
Well, first off, what rank are you?

Secondly, you can't expect to get the same reward from losing a game as you would if you won.
If you seriously need more tickets just do a tournament.

If you keep losing your matches quickly then you probably need to change your strategy. It's not the game's fault.
I disagree.

I'm level 52, yesterday i was stuck fighting a player who destroyed me, he ended up being level 62.

I have also fought an easy level 37 once.

Maybe they use a rank thing so like if i have 500 points it matches me up with another person with 500 points. Which that would be dumb because some people don't start doing arena until their really high level. but i would assume its a level match up. It is possible it just has a 10-20 level range that if you get that 20 up or down it seems unfair.

Squire
May 10, 2013
geck9 on Jul 20, 2018 wrote:
I disagree.

I'm level 52, yesterday i was stuck fighting a player who destroyed me, he ended up being level 62.

I have also fought an easy level 37 once.

Maybe they use a rank thing so like if i have 500 points it matches me up with another person with 500 points. Which that would be dumb because some people don't start doing arena until their really high level. but i would assume its a level match up. It is possible it just has a 10-20 level range that if you get that 20 up or down it seems unfair.
This post has nothing to do with how unfair the matchmaking system is, which yes, I agree, it is.
This post is talking about how she is expecting to get as many tickets when you win as you lose.

And it all depends on the rank of the other player. You might play a level 62 with a bad rank, and you might have played a level 37 that was a high rank.