Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

housing elixirs

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I have a question about housing elixirs. In the crowns shop there are two housing elixirs. One the Brick a Brack that adds fifty more housing items. I would like to know more about the one that says additional housing elixir.
I have a red barn and am only allowed certain amount of items on the outside. I would like to add more plants but am not sure how many more items this elixir would allow. Could someone please let me know how many more items this additional housing elixir gives. thanks I would appreciate it very much

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
alia550 on Jul 14, 2018 wrote:
I have a question about housing elixirs. In the crowns shop there are two housing elixirs. One the Brick a Brack that adds fifty more housing items. I would like to know more about the one that says additional housing elixir.
I have a red barn and am only allowed certain amount of items on the outside. I would like to add more plants but am not sure how many more items this elixir would allow. Could someone please let me know how many more items this additional housing elixir gives. thanks I would appreciate it very much
The additional housing elixir allows us an extra house slot on the wizard. We get 3 on each wizard but if we want more we'll need an elixir to open it. Make sure you open it on the right wizard because it can't be moved later.

The bric-a-brac elixir adds an extra 50 item space to the area of your house you are standing in when you purchase it. Make sure you're in the location you want it before you buy it as it's instant and can't be moved later. You can open up to 2 per area. So if you go to your barn and stand outside when you open them it will go up from 250 max items, to 300 then to 350. You can do the same inside too

The bric-a-brac does NOT increase the number of PETS/MOUNTS you can hold in an area. It also won't increase the number of items that come with a limit per area (eg seed bank, gear vault, mannequins, jewel vault etc). It does apply to everything else though, including plants

I hope this helps