Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Outlaw's Refuge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2013
I must say I'm a bit disappointed with the house. When I saw it I was excited, it's big, a lot of room just what I was looking for. But then almost 80% of the outdoor doesn't allow items to be placed.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Anthony Wildgrove on Jul 12, 2018 wrote:
I must say I'm a bit disappointed with the house. When I saw it I was excited, it's big, a lot of room just what I was looking for. But then almost 80% of the outdoor doesn't allow items to be placed.
That is my all time favourite bundle!

I agree with the difficulties of placing items outside and it was much talked about when it was first released. Maybe you could watch some online videos about glitching housing items? Using rugs etc we can place things pretty much anywhere! It's a lot of fun and allows for much more creativity than only putting things where we're able to without glitching.

I know this doesn't completely 'solve' the issue but it's a work-around that you might find really fun!

PS. It's not against the rules btw. When KI considered the pros/cons of allowing glitching they chose to let us do it because they enjoyed the creativity too