Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Choice on Gear type

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 19, 2012
just how the books determines your school i think that something to determine your choice of clothing is good i don't think everyone who is a boy wants boy clothing even i don't understand why i can't have a female shrike transformation I: its like a moon spell transformation but its shadow so i don't understand why it has to be gender specific instead of choice i would be really glad if something like this was added soon or you can make a gender changer item BUT this most likely won't happen since it has to transfer every gear or item you have that's gender specific
i would like that to happen cause people sometimes don't like their gender gear or chosen the wrong gender i think a lot of people would enjoy this

my choices
choice 1 - make a book or something to choose your style for gold
choice 2 - a gender changer item for 50 - 200 crowns or 15000 gold 25+ (to show they played the game enough)

you don't need to do this i just think it would be a nice idea for people who want to change their gender