Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Single Account Pet Kiosk - all our pet info in one

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 09, 2010
All Pet Info in One Spot - for a whole account - And Hatching Without Ever Moving A Pet Again

I was thinking the other day it would be really helpful if I could have a personal pet kiosk that held ALL the pets in my whole account and worked similarly to the public one in the Pet Pavilion.

I'd be able to pass it through the shared bank, each character could enter all the pets in their possession. Then pass it to whoever had the hatching gold.

That character would place it somewhere and choose the species

The interface would change some:
* Browse Pets ~ Remains the same

* Manage Pets ~ Changes quite a bit

* Hatch ~ is new

Behind Manage Pets
  • A line for each species - click & behind that line is a page almost exactly like the current Offer Pets page. Species picture, list of names, click the name and see Petnome Card for that particular pet. Where it now says "Pets In Kiosk 3/5" it could tell that pets location on the account or the character in possession of the pet or be a note space we can type in - we can see the manifested talents but we could note what talents we think are in the rest of the card in order - so just 10 lines and we can type talents.
  • At the bottom the button that says Offer Pet is replaced with a REMOVE button - and removes that pet from your kiosk hatching pool. (Not your Pet Tome or inventory.) Beside REMOVE there's a QUICK SELL button that goes directly to Zeke.
  • Each pet page has a check box for Compare (like on Best Buy or Staples websites) and Hatch you can compare 4 pets of any species or school, and a COMPARE NOW button that opens a quad view of the pets cards. And you can choose to REMOVE individuals or Quick Sell individuals or leave them alone Or have only 2 boxes ticked and hit a HATCH NOW button and those two selected pets hatch and an egg moves into your backpack.
  • ENTERING Pets into the Kiosk -In a corner is a toggle button (like the compass that turns on and off direction bubbles) but this is a switch that automatically adds every pet the kiosk comes in contact with - like the Pet Tome - when it's in the off position you must have a pet in your backpack to manually enter it into the Personal Account Pet Kiosk.
  • To Manually Enter a pet into your kiosk pick the pet up into your backpack, turn to the Pets section, click to the pet you want to add to the Kiosk, note the new icon at the foot of the page next to Pet Tome icon, click the new icon for Personal Kiosk and the pet is added. Now any character with that kiosk can hatch with that pet. No questions about jewels or gold on a low level character - or who can equip a pet...