Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Making own dungeons or gauntlets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2012
so I was thinking because there are make bosses and skeleton key bosses etc. why not a make your own dungeon and/or gauntlet! These are more like side quest dungeons.
So say what it’s namr is or the quest name and describe it. Basically.

Mine is a gauntlet. It’s called DARK POSSESSIONS.

You go in Ambrose’s office and se all 5 professors, plus dworgon, Ambrose, and Alhazard, in a circle discussing new teaching methods. Than a mysterious figure, in all black and a hood to cover his face, steps out from behind a curtain and mumbles something under his breath. A red ball of light shoots up from his hands and emits a shower of red smoke. This covers the professors and when it clears Ambrose is there tied to a chair. You go free him and he said “ young wizard, I am so glad you came. The professors have all gone mad!! I’ve got an elixir in my shelf. Go get it and give it to each one of them. It should clear their heads. Come back to me when your done”
You go outside the door into what’s supposed to be the exit to the commons but you find a starred black floor. Gamma is in the center. You approach him but as you get closer he flies off and revels 8 HUGE doors each with a school symbol on it but the middle has the spiral symbol. That one is locked so wizards must defeat the professors before unlocking the spiral door. Once they are all defeated, you walk through the spiral door and see the figure. He takes off his good and it’s some random old witch you’ve never seen before. Her name is crisantha yellowbone. She has a dark gamma as her minion. You defeat her and go back to Ambrose who tells you “ yes, crisantha was a good student until one day she bought me a new spell I’ve never seen before. She showed me what she has accomplished, a small wooden golem to aid her. I was so proud of her until one day it turned on us. It destroyed my office so I made a terrible decision... I sent her to Triton Avenue and than firecat alley. I finally expelled her but anyway you saved us again thank you.

Dalia- ha you think you can beat me!? Never play with fire wizard.
Lidia- oh mere child. You may have me beat in size but I have the upper hand in strength!
Moolinda- pitiful wizard. I’ll teach you life can be as harmfull as any other.
Dworgon- he he he, let’s see how you feel when looking into the face of death!!! Die and be buried with onions!!!
Alhazard- I may be old and frail but there’s still fight left in these bones. You’ll never win!
Halston- I’ll shock you back to your sorry little dorm. I’m strong!!
Cyrus-(for wizards all ready in dragonspyre) you may have beat me once but not again! (Anyone below dragonspyre) come to challenge me. Hmmm you will die wizard.
Crisantha- so you’ve undone the spell on the teachers. I still have gamma though. I’ll teach you Ambrose is a filthy no good coot!

Hoped you liked it

Explorer
Aug 19, 2012
this kind of happens but it requires smarts in monstrology and a montrology dome to play in where you can set up your minion tc after farming them with monstrology captures and fight them over and over

Patrick Lv 120