Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Possible Game-Breaking Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2018
I've been questing on my death wizard, Tabitha, and I've run into a problem while going through Mooshu.

I reached the part where you need to approach the broken bridge in Yoshihito Temple so that the spirit you captured will help you across. I can get to the Tree of Life dungeon and enter just fine, however my main quest won't recognize that I made it past the bridge and no dialogue was triggered.
I'm apparently stuck and cannot move on past this dungeon on my main quests. Logging out or closing the game does not help either.

I've tried to contact support almost a week ago but I haven't been able to reach them. Please help!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
If it's a bug the only way to fix it is for KI to go onto your account and do their magic!

I'd contact support via the website. Tell them the account username, what's happening and the name, school and level of the wizard affected.

Keep your eyes open for any emails from them just in case they want more info, or letting you know it's fixed. If you want to play your wizard while you're waiting you can but don't panic if you get the message saying someone else has logged into your account - that'll be KI going in to fix it

I hope it's sorted quickly so you can continue your adventures again soon!

Survivor
Apr 04, 2018
I’ve already tried to contact KI.

I wonder if this was caused by my other wizard taking a two-person mount through there because that’s the only thing I can think of.

I’ll just try to go through the story on a new Wizard and see if I run into the same problem.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Albion50 on Jul 3, 2018 wrote:

I wonder if this was caused by my other wizard taking a two-person mount through there because that’s the only thing I can think of.

I’ll just try to go through the story on a new Wizard and see if I run into the same problem.
Did you use the support page on the website? I've found that it works very well. Make sure that your account email is the one that you're checking and that their replies are not going to spam. You'd be surprised how often one can think "that doesn't happen to me" and some fluke happened and one of those things is the problem. Also keep in mind they will probably not respond on the 4th where it's a holiday. Good luck!

Survivor
Apr 04, 2018
exp613 on Jul 4, 2018 wrote:
Did you use the support page on the website? I've found that it works very well. Make sure that your account email is the one that you're checking and that their replies are not going to spam. You'd be surprised how often one can think "that doesn't happen to me" and some fluke happened and one of those things is the problem. Also keep in mind they will probably not respond on the 4th where it's a holiday. Good luck!
Ah, I hadn’t taken those things into account. I’ll give it a go then. Thanks!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Albion50 on Jul 3, 2018 wrote:

It is a result of the two person mount. This bug has affected me on my wizards before too. Like others suggested, KI Support will get you hooked up if you submit a ticket (they have done it for me several times).

The KI email system does not like certain email addresses, so it doesn't always work. Best advice is to always use the website to submit your tickets. If you received a ticket number (via whatever method you choose), then that means KI has your ticket and will work it. If you didn't receive a ticket, they didn't receive your ticket.

See below on previous players experience with the email and KI support website experience:

Email issues?, see this post:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/i-keep-losing-connection-35060/194606?fromSearchResult=true#194606

KI Website Support issues?, see this post:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/help-support-service-8ad6a41851bf96f40151cc81428658b3/8ad6a41b51bf96cd0151dad5678d7b53?fromSearchResult=true#8ad6a41b51bf96cd0151dad5678d7b53

Just simply trying to contact Customer Service?:

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Survivor
Apr 04, 2018
Oran of Urz on Jul 6, 2018 wrote:
It is a result of the two person mount. This bug has affected me on my wizards before too. Like others suggested, KI Support will get you hooked up if you submit a ticket (they have done it for me several times).

The KI email system does not like certain email addresses, so it doesn't always work. Best advice is to always use the website to submit your tickets. If you received a ticket number (via whatever method you choose), then that means KI has your ticket and will work it. If you didn't receive a ticket, they didn't receive your ticket.

See below on previous players experience with the email and KI support website experience:

Email issues?, see this post:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/i-keep-losing-connection-35060/194606?fromSearchResult=true#194606

KI Website Support issues?, see this post:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/help-support-service-8ad6a41851bf96f40151cc81428658b3/8ad6a41b51bf96cd0151dad5678d7b53?fromSearchResult=true#8ad6a41b51bf96cd0151dad5678d7b53

Just simply trying to contact Customer Service?:

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game
I knew it! I was just gonna say that I actually made it through with a new wizard without going on a two-person mount (I'm in Dragonspyre now).