Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea: Gardening gives permanent Spell

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 24, 2012
Hello Wizard101 Crew,

About Gardening,

Since the people in Wizard101, which I have experienced, are not in for Gardening so much, make Gardening interested, to use this for an Idea:

1. Gardening: permanent Spell
2. Gardening: Rare TC Spells drop out of gardening, collect 10 of them, craft the spell to have a permanent Spell.
3. Gardening: Ultra Rare Spells drop from Ultra plants.
4. Gardening: Recipe to craft Rare TC to a permanent Spell drop, collect RARE TC drop from gardening number 2 and use gardening number 4 to craft the spell.

Example rare TC: Lava Lord, Steel Giant, Brulee Sucre, etc etc.

Instead of creating a nice spell and to be wasted in a pack drop to see them once or to keep it inside your spell deck book, make them worth to use them in Wizard101 game.

Make great lost Spell worth to show them around in Wizard101.

Make people exited to do gardening make those ultra rare Spells Alive.

Greetings ARMANDsecret
ArlenSpiritCatcher

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I love this idea! And it's ironic too because I have been working on a different way to gain new spells. I would recommend maybe level limiting it so that you can't spell garden until X level (whatever level it is); I dont know what level, maybe 10? It would be a reward for taking it to a certain level.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Nice ideas!

I'd love to see some new plants introduced that have TC drops of the various 'all inside/all outside' spells with a rare chance of training them! I think that would be epic and it would reward gardeners without pushing people who hate gardening into having to do it for battling purposes.

You've mentioned Steel Giant etc and if they were added to gardening as drops it would be great for those of us who love gardening but I'd like to see recipes added so gardeners and non-gardeners can all get them.

There are so many really amazing spells in game that are TC only so we rarely see/use them. It would be amazing if they became trainable

Survivor
Dec 30, 2014
I think that would be a cool idea, say if you get a rare plant drop from mooshu, and you get lucky and can get ninja pigs or something? I think that if they do this they would have to add schools to plants, because say if you got a fire plant. (If schools were added to plants) Then it would drop fire spells rather than any other school.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2015
Those ideas would be great! I already garden A LOT of Couch Potatoes and Emps so I should be good for awhile But the ideas are amazing!!!!

Explorer
Oct 04, 2012
Great idea because I don’t garden as much and it will force people in a way to do it if they wish

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
ArmandSecret on Jun 28, 2018 wrote:
Hello Wizard101 Crew,

About Gardening,

Since the people in Wizard101, which I have experienced, are not in for Gardening so much, make Gardening interested, to use this for an Idea:

1. Gardening: permanent Spell
2. Gardening: Rare TC Spells drop out of gardening, collect 10 of them, craft the spell to have a permanent Spell.
3. Gardening: Ultra Rare Spells drop from Ultra plants.
4. Gardening: Recipe to craft Rare TC to a permanent Spell drop, collect RARE TC drop from gardening number 2 and use gardening number 4 to craft the spell.

Example rare TC: Lava Lord, Steel Giant, Brulee Sucre, etc etc.

Instead of creating a nice spell and to be wasted in a pack drop to see them once or to keep it inside your spell deck book, make them worth to use them in Wizard101 game.

Make great lost Spell worth to show them around in Wizard101.

Make people exited to do gardening make those ultra rare Spells Alive.

Greetings ARMANDsecret
ArlenSpiritCatcher
Not trying to hijack your thread, but you should check out THIS THREAD I made a few days about spell training. Click THIS THREAD and you'll go to mine. Of course any replies to that thread should be done on that thread not this one.

Explorer
Oct 24, 2012
Hello Wizard101 Crew,

Its here all about Gardening to improve Gardening, and make it worth to do so add Spell drop to the Plants, would be improve also excitement.

Gardening is up to level 20, perhaps do something also about it level up to level 125 same as the level in the game play.

Anyways, Make it more interesting, for my I LOVE GARDENING :) to the fullest, cause my garden is really Huge, check it out, although if you can find me, TOP RATED LIFE HOUSE and AMBER ESTATE in castle tours, follow the portals and reach the RED BARN YARN, there is outside and inside a huge garden also in the BOTANICAL GARDENS, inside as well as outside good luck, see you around.

Gardening is so much FUN, mega pet snacks and tc and gold and much much much much MORE.

Greetings ARMANDsecret
ArlenSpiritCatcher ( always in realm Ambrose area 1) I know hard to reach that realm but if you really want to find me you will do, good luck