Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Immunity to Debuffs

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 11, 2010
I need help understanding what Debuffs mean. I have a jewel that said Immunity to Debuff's.Since I have no Idea what Debuffs mean I don't know if i should use it.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
paul the wizard on Jun 28, 2018 wrote:
I need help understanding what Debuffs mean. I have a jewel that said Immunity to Debuff's.Since I have no Idea what Debuffs mean I don't know if i should use it.
The shape of said jewel? I found a pet jewel with said effect which is used for pet derby

A debuff would be anything that weakens your own spells
A buff is a boost in power

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
paul the wizard on Jun 28, 2018 wrote:
It sounds like you have the Immunity Opal for pet derby. A debuff is the opposite of a buff. The opal gives immunity to debuffs for 10 seconds - so your pet will not be affected by anything someone else does to him to slow him down or hinder his progress.

I don't do pet derby so someone else might give a better explanation, perhaps with examples, but if you don't get any other responses I hope mine is helpful enough

Explorer
Nov 11, 2010
Thank you,I don't do derby,I was hoping the jewel would help during fighting,may I can sell it Thanks again everyone