Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Next Villan Of The 4th Arc?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 25, 2012
We already have 3 main villains in Wizard101:
Malistare- The Undying
Morganth- The Shadowed
Old Cob- The Serpent

Thus, The 3 Arc is about to end right after Empyrea, and we still don't know who might be the new villain... Except for Grandmother Raven- The Creator.

But if you could think of the next Unlimited Villan who will it be? And what is the back round that stands behind him\her?

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
I imagine the next big bad would be from beyond the spiral. Like some form of interdenominational alien invaders.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Star Gator on Jun 1, 2018 wrote:
We already have 3 main villains in Wizard101:
Malistare- The Undying
Morganth- The Shadowed
Old Cob- The Serpent

Thus, The 3 Arc is about to end right after Empyrea, and we still don't know who might be the new villain... Except for Grandmother Raven- The Creator.

But if you could think of the next Unlimited Villan who will it be? And what is the back round that stands behind him\her?
Very interesting... Isn't Old Cob a Spider not a sneaky snake? Also from a Lore perspective, Grandmother Raven isn't "The Creator" she, Bartleby and Spider are Primordial beings- the "beings that were here after "The Creator" finished placing the stars in the sky." So she's probably more aptly described as Light or Lady Nightstar or something. I don't know- side rant. I don't know if necessarily the world will follow the 5 world format? Maybe they're going to throw us a curve ball? Also I think we will have two more worlds with Old Cob. The Forsaken Shores and Forgotten Lands. Basically, we only have been to Polaris, Mirage and Empyrea so 3/5 for that mechanic.

As far as who could be the next Villain? I think that rusher makes a good point. I also think that it's possible that we might also encounter some enemies that are not "Spiral Destroying" but more personal- perhaps like Belloq? (I doubt it will be Belloq, but I bet that he'll be back at some point) I also wonder if we'll ever discover the dark forces that have overcome El Dorado? We also have not encountered the Storm Titan.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
No, I like Sparkletude's suggestion. It'll be Penny, the young wizard who sits outside of Merle Ambrose's Tower.

It's always the quiet ones that cause the most trouble.

Steven Ghoststalker

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Defender
Mar 18, 2012
Area51Alien on Jun 2, 2018 wrote:
No, I like Sparkletude's suggestion. It'll be Penny, the young wizard who sits outside of Merle Ambrose's Tower.

It's always the quiet ones that cause the most trouble.

Steven Ghoststalker
I love that idea.

What you said is always true as well.

Blaze Fireweave

Explorer
Nov 18, 2010
They should do something different for sure. Why not find the 6 strongest students in the Spiral, one from each school, and make them like a super-group of villains (make them into NPC's) and you have to defeat one at the end of each world (maybe like 2 in one world so there would be 5 worlds) and once you have done that you become the strongest wizard in the spiral and the game ends.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
What about Medulla? He's the perfect evil who hates and wants to destroy the spiral along with all of Human kind. He know's what we are capable of doing. Medulla can create an army to match our strength and declare war on Wizard City including Arcanum. Grandmother Raven?; possibly. At the end of Empyrea part 1 she did say "the spiral must be destroyed"