Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Beetle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 02, 2012
Somehow, This is the day where I actually want the Storm Beetle pet, and I already know Zeke doesn't have anymore after the 1,000,000th player event, but I wanted to know if Kingsisle still has them as prizes on Doodle Doug, if so, what do I need to get in Doodle Doug to get one? Again, I don't know if it's still possible to get one, and if it isn't possible to get one, you can just say so. I don't really want the Rain Beetle because I prefer the original than a re skin of it. If anyone is kind enough to tell me how to get a Storm Beetle of the Doodle Doug game, please tell me. If there are no more available, then please just say so( That there are no more available). Thanks, Fred level 99 Diviner.

Survivor
Nov 12, 2012
Fred The Diviner on May 31, 2018 wrote:
Somehow, This is the day where I actually want the Storm Beetle pet, and I already know Zeke doesn't have anymore after the 1,000,000th player event, but I wanted to know if Kingsisle still has them as prizes on Doodle Doug, if so, what do I need to get in Doodle Doug to get one? Again, I don't know if it's still possible to get one, and if it isn't possible to get one, you can just say so. I don't really want the Rain Beetle because I prefer the original than a re skin of it. If anyone is kind enough to tell me how to get a Storm Beetle of the Doodle Doug game, please tell me. If there are no more available, then please just say so( That there are no more available). Thanks, Fred level 99 Diviner.
I have a storm beetle, and I am more than willing to breed with you, if you really really want one..

James Rubygem Level 81
Jessica Wildrider Level 23

Survivor
Sep 02, 2012
Thanks James, I believe they will result in with a Rain Beetle though. But, I can try to hatch with you, but I think I need the realm and realm area your in to do it.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2012
Thanks James, I believe we must be in the same realm and realm area to hatch though.

Survivor
Nov 12, 2012
Fred The Diviner on Jun 1, 2018 wrote:
Thanks James, I believe we must be in the same realm and realm area to hatch though.
Alright, I will be on tomorrow in the pet pavilion, realm Satyr from 8-11pm Central Time
James Rosegem Level 82
Jessica Wildrider Level 23

Survivor
Sep 02, 2012
Yikes, sorry James, I had trouble logging in for some reason, it kicked me out of the game plenty of times, but now I am able to go back online. Is it okay if we can try again on another day? Sorry for wasting your time in the Pet Pavillion, but, it's up to you if you'd like to try again. Thanks if you do try again.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2012
And if you do want to meet again, I am level 100 Exalted Fred Storm Diviner Wizard with a Storm Serpent Pet.

Survivor
Nov 12, 2012
Fred The Diviner on Jun 5, 2018 wrote:
And if you do want to meet again, I am level 100 Exalted Fred Storm Diviner Wizard with a Storm Serpent Pet.
Tomorrow from 5-12pm central time. Message this topic when you are ready. I will be in realm Satyr with a level 45 balance Sean Trollstalker

Survivor
Sep 02, 2012
Alright James, thank you. I will try finding you then. Thank you.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2012
OK, I am now Online in Satyr Realm Pet Pavillion. I will try to find Sean Trollstalker.

Survivor
Nov 12, 2012