Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can we get the backstory...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
...to all the characters in our decks? Also, as an aside...maybe a world where we learn how their essence is captured for our use and/or we go back in time to do exactly that. (i.e. new world).

Who is the Storm Lord, why is the Dragon helping us, do Satyrs wait in a que to heal us? The Wizard101 world wants to know...

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
T4T2FR34K on May 29, 2018 wrote:
...to all the characters in our decks? Also, as an aside...maybe a world where we learn how their essence is captured for our use and/or we go back in time to do exactly that. (i.e. new world).

Who is the Storm Lord, why is the Dragon helping us, do Satyrs wait in a que to heal us? The Wizard101 world wants to know...
It's maybe not as detailed as you're meaning but when we capture creatures with monstrology they have a little bit of information about them in the monstrology tome. There are some really funny ones

When I noticed them in my tome my friends and I went through them all and were laughing our heads off.

I love finding details like this that are not really necessary but add so much fun with their creativity and humour

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
You mostly learn about this sort of thing in spell quests! An example is how most creatures that you summon during a spell quest give you the words of an incantation that allows your magic to "reach out" into the Spiral and call upon the specific creature you require for aid. Besides that, I do agree that we could know more about each creature for whatever spell! I have always wanted to learn more about Lady Judgement from the Judgement spell. All I know is the she is the holder of Balance in every realm, who punishes those who set things out of balance, with or without magic.