Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to Make Shadow Creatures Better?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2012
Shadow creatures are not very resourceful spells. Shadow creatures take valuable shadow pips, which can be used on much greater spells. I play on my myth a lot, so Mystic Colossus is one of my most viable spells in battle. However, I feel that shadow creatures can be just as good any other spell.

My thoughts on how every shadow spell should function (including shadow self spells) is shadow pip chance. If you cast a shadow spell that last over a couple of turns, you gain shadow pip chance while in effect, maybe a 10% gain? Shadow creatures spells could all use a couple of buffs by themselves not just this though.

Fiend: While liking blades and traps, fiend now also likes manipulation spells (stuns, prisms and minions) and outgoing negative charms (dispels and weaknesses). Upon casting the user gain a shadow blade of 45% but will also remove 2 positive wards from all enemies. The next like from fiend, the enemy team will receive a mass infection of 65% and the caster receive a 12% shadow spear. Lastly, the enemy team will receive mass weakness of 40% and will have a 25% curse applied; from here the fiend will be summoned.

Nova: Nova Does not like anything new but is still much better! Upon cast nova now applies a 25% shadow blade plus a 20% Balance blade to all allies. The first like of nova will apply a 12% shadow spear and a 6% balance spear to all allies! The last like of nova will apply a 20% curse to all enemies, and a 25% shadow trap to the selected target; nova will be summoned.

Shepherd: Shepherd also now likes positive wards(shields and absorbs) and outgoing healing spells. Upon cast shepherd cast a 45% shadow blade and will remove 2 negative charms to all her allies! The first like of shepherd will apply a 12% shadow spear, and add a 600 point absorb to all allies. The last like will cast a 25% curse on all enemies. and will cast a mass availing hands on all allies, shepherd will be summoned.

More ?: I don't really have any ideas on what is next to come for shadow spells, maybe we'll get a third pip for more shadow uses, i'd like to have some ways to counter shadow spells, by giving us the shadow shield spell and maybe even the shadow blade, trap, and spear. Sometimes a brace aura plus a tower shield just doesn't cut it when a person cast a shadow glowbug, or worse, the spells I just wanted an buff to. I don't create or make updates to a game, I just want most games to have very little useless play styles or features. I'd really like to see what you guys think, so, got any ideas?