Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Valentine 2 Person Mount

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Hello stars,

Since the begining of the game, we celebrate Valentine around the spiral . We also have special things on sale, like, wands in the shape of a heat and pets! But.. we never had a Valentine mount!
So, my question for you wizards is, if you could wave your magic wand, and make the perfect mount for Valentine, what would it be? And which animate will you give it?
My dream Valentine mounts are Hearts Swarm, and a 2 person mount of 2 people holding hands together
And let's hope, next year Kingsisle will make a mount for Valentine

Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
If I was able to make a Valentine mount, it would be two wizards holding onto and floating on the same heart-shaped balloon! It would be so cute!

-Victoria ThunderCloud, Lvl 73 Necromancer

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I like your idea Victoria.

The Valentine's celebration is called the Friendship Festival or something in the game.
I had trouble coming up with any two person vehicle that wasn't overtly Valentine. I was trying to think of something to do with flowers.

I think the problem is that especially since minor children play and there are those who are always looking for 'girlfriends' or 'boyfriends' anything too overtly 'romantic' could lead to iffy situations in the game.
I think balloons could be OK. I dunno.

But it's the Friendship festival so that's probably why there isn't anything overtly V-day or romance related, OP.

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
Swan boat but it randomly flaps around makes obnoxious swan noises like an actual bird.

(bonus points if its part of an idle that makes the wizards look kinda lovey dovey only for it to flap around and ruin the moment)

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Star Gator on May 20, 2018 wrote:
Hello stars,

Since the begining of the game, we celebrate Valentine around the spiral . We also have special things on sale, like, wands in the shape of a heat and pets! But.. we never had a Valentine mount!
So, my question for you wizards is, if you could wave your magic wand, and make the perfect mount for Valentine, what would it be? And which animate will you give it?
My dream Valentine mounts are Hearts Swarm, and a 2 person mount of 2 people holding hands together
And let's hope, next year Kingsisle will make a mount for Valentine
Very nice idea!