Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2016
Hello! Sorry if this isn't where this goes, I'm still very new to W101 and this is my first time posting.
I was wondering how we can stitch our hair to our hats? And if we do, can we unstitch it so that the hair isn't always with that one hat and we can change it?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Rubesss on May 20, 2018 wrote:
Hello! Sorry if this isn't where this goes, I'm still very new to W101 and this is my first time posting.
I was wondering how we can stitch our hair to our hats? And if we do, can we unstitch it so that the hair isn't always with that one hat and we can change it?
Hi and welcome to W101 and the forum

The only way to stitch hair is to get a hair style and a hat then stitch them together. We can't stitch hats to our own hair and we can't wear a hairstyle as well as a hat. There is a shop coming to the Spiral soon though that will allow us to change our appearance and do some new things with our character's looks so we might be able to do something like that then but we'll have to wait and see

I hope this helps!

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
You can't stitch your Hat to your hair. However, there are various hairstyles categorized as a "Hat" you can stitch though.

See here: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Hairstyles