Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NEW Pets having Talent papers with personal hatch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
I am excited to talk about this Grand idea. my idea consist of, let say you hatch with someone that has a adult myth sprite with a (64)12 pedigree and that pet you offered up a epic fire treant (43)26 pedigree and you got the offspring of that and thought to yourself i wonder what my new pet might have and what did its parents have? well this idea would make that possible. i am talking in sort of AKA papers for our wizard101 pets so the champion pet trainers also can have another tool that they can use. with this update Kingsisle could charge a amount to see each/or all parents of that offspring and put an icon similar to what they did for the collared jewels but for parents of that offspring. this update has a lot that they could put thier own spin onto it as well like only one parent stats up to epic and then mega or ultra the way kingsisle could do it would be sweet look at the game they already have Great job guys btw.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009