Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Warnings for Paid Area Access

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2011
Can we get a warning before we accept a quest if it will lead us to a paid area we don't have access to?

We don't have a button that deletes our quests, main story or otherwise, and there are side quests all over Wizard City that lead to other realms that are paid. It gets annoying to take a quest only to figure out that you don't have access to that area unless you pay crowns for it.

I already know that Kingsisle won't implement a delete quest button, so can we at least get a tip any time we talk to an NPC and are offered a quest to an area we don't have access to? It's gotten extremely annoying since I've decided not to pay anymore after the first few areas on Krokotopia and am now stuck with all these quests that need me to go to the Chamber of Fire and a random fishing quest to Grizzleheim.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
I dont understand what the need for that would be...if you dont care enough about the game to invest in it, like...how much is this going to bother you in 5 years?