Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

you decide which athame!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
on my fire wizard years back i farmed for the athame from graveyard but was never able to get it and quit out of frustration and decided to hold off for the Morganthe one which swallowed a very considerable amount of crowns when i went for the chest. now i am on my storm wizard and in the same predicament. if i go back to graveyard i will only do the first boss then leave for another try abandoning every team but if i go for the Morganthe one it could consume all my crowns with no guarantee that i will get it but its easier to farm.

which one should i go for? the stats are close enough so that i wont mind any difference. i just want easier one to achieve.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
the awesome pyroma... on May 8, 2018 wrote:
on my fire wizard years back i farmed for the athame from graveyard but was never able to get it and quit out of frustration and decided to hold off for the Morganthe one which swallowed a very considerable amount of crowns when i went for the chest. now i am on my storm wizard and in the same predicament. if i go back to graveyard i will only do the first boss then leave for another try abandoning every team but if i go for the Morganthe one it could consume all my crowns with no guarantee that i will get it but its easier to farm.

which one should i go for? the stats are close enough so that i wont mind any difference. i just want easier one to achieve.
"if i go back to graveyard i will only do the first boss then leave for another try abandoning every team"
I didn't understand this part. Abandoning every team?

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016

Please tell more about the athame and which graveyard because I'm not sure we all know about it.
Once when I went to do a battle in a graveyard (maybe Avalon??) someone was hanging out there and helped me through the quest which was wonderful.

Which athame were you hoping for? What are its qualities? Thanks.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014

3 solutions I can think of are:

1. If you're willing to farm Graveyard then why not farm Morganthe without throwing crowns into the chest?

2. If you don't want to be letting down teams by leaving Graveyard then maybe you could find a team also farming the first battle only?

3. Or maybe mix and match farming both locations (Graveyard when you have people just wanting the first battle; Morganthe when you don't) and see where you get lucky first?

If you're going to throw crowns in maybe limit how many you will throw in. 300 max (50, 100, 150) is 3 extra chances per farming session and if it shows 200 you just close it instead. Or 750 max is 5 extra chances (50, 100, 150, 200, 250) and if it shows 300 you close it instead. Whatever amount you see reasonable when you look at the price per extra chance. If your max is 300 it was 100c per extra chance. If your max is 750 the price for each extra chance is 150c each.

Just for reference I did option 3

Good luck