Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's the mount in this month's newsletter?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 27, 2010
You know, the one that's red with horns and stuff.
It's in the first picture you see on the newsletter.

Anyone know what it is?
I've never seen that mount before.

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
I guess no one knows....

Explorer
Apr 15, 2017
I think it might be a new bundle

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Survivor
Sep 03, 2015
I don't think it's out yet, more like a sneak peek, but I could be wrong. It might also be from the new bundle from Kroger in Texas.
Also if you happen to know, it's the newsletter here.

(sorry if this is weird, it's my first post on here and I'm trying to get used to this. )

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
KKingler on May 9, 2018 wrote:
I think it might be a new bundle
I think it might be something like that too.

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
SparkleTude on May 10, 2018 wrote:
What newsletter?
The monthly newsletter.
Here's a link to it.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/newsletter/

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
It's the new Battle Havox Mount that comes with the new Battlemage Keep Bundle. The new pet in the bundle is a Wargoyle. It all comes with armor and a wand as well as a month membership or 5000c. It looks pretty cool and there is fishing in the Battlemage Keep castle - cuddlefish, mechanical armorhead, gullfish grouper, grape jellyfish, seasonal fish and chests with planters etc, nothing new found there yet as far as I know....but looking like a nice bundle

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Victoria FireHeart on May 14, 2018 wrote:
It's the new Battle Havox Mount that comes with the new Battlemage Keep Bundle. The new pet in the bundle is a Wargoyle. It all comes with armor and a wand as well as a month membership or 5000c. It looks pretty cool and there is fishing in the Battlemage Keep castle - cuddlefish, mechanical armorhead, gullfish grouper, grape jellyfish, seasonal fish and chests with planters etc, nothing new found there yet as far as I know....but looking like a nice bundle
Thanks so much for the answer.