Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

board help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2014
I play in Wizard city and join other players from the board near the community shop.
I want to know if i am stuck and i need to get my quest on the board how do i do it.
I have asked many members and no one really knows.
Any advise would be appreciated
Thanks

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
When you click the Team Up Option located in front of most Boss Instances and Dungeons, it automatically shows up on the Kiosk in front of the Bazaar.

However, simple quest do not show up there. If you're needing assistance with those, you'll have to explore other alternatives such as questing in crowded realms in hopes of locating someone doing a similar quest to yours.

Good Luck.

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
I think you are talking about the team-up kiosk, next to the bazaar. The way you get your quest location onto there is to go to the sigil at the regular entrance to the dungeon you need. Rather than selecting to enter the dungeon, you choose the little place that says team up. I think it is after you hit X, but you do not tell it to "enter now", you look for where it says team up, and select that.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2014
Star Edward on May 3, 2018 wrote:
When you click the Team Up Option located in front of most Boss Instances and Dungeons, it automatically shows up on the Kiosk in front of the Bazaar.

However, simple quest do not show up there. If you're needing assistance with those, you'll have to explore other alternatives such as questing in crowded realms in hopes of locating someone doing a similar quest to yours.

Good Luck.

Thanks