Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Changing Our Wizard's Name

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 08, 2016
Is it possible to change the names of our wizards in a future update? Or even just our last names? I personally would like to see this since I'm not too fond of my wizards' names as much as I used to, but I'm a little uncertain if this will create any complications in the game other than having to remind your friends what your name previously was. I've heard there's a 'barber shop' update being considered at the moment, so I figured to why not suggest this as well. I do hope there will be new face designs too.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
deathsummoner4 on May 1, 2018 wrote:
Is it possible to change the names of our wizards in a future update? Or even just our last names? I personally would like to see this since I'm not too fond of my wizards' names as much as I used to, but I'm a little uncertain if this will create any complications in the game other than having to remind your friends what your name previously was. I've heard there's a 'barber shop' update being considered at the moment, so I figured to why not suggest this as well. I do hope there will be new face designs too.
To the best of my knowledge there is nothing from KI officially indicating that a "barber shop" is under consideration. It was brought up on the Message Boards a little while ago (again) and Blaze LifeHammer decided to make a video about it. Remember that Blaze does not represent KI, but he and pretty much everyone else in Wizard101 would agree with you that this is a much needed addition. The following suggestions appear periodically in the forums-which makes me wonder why KI doesn't do something to address them as they are all HIGHLY requested/desired features.

• Changing your Character Name
  • Changing your Character Appearance
  • Adding a Seventh Character Slot

Dear KI,

Again, we would ALL LOVE these features very much as I'm sure you're well aware....

Best-!

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
exp613 on May 2, 2018 wrote:
To the best of my knowledge there is nothing from KI officially indicating that a "barber shop" is under consideration. It was brought up on the Message Boards a little while ago (again) and Blaze LifeHammer decided to make a video about it. Remember that Blaze does not represent KI, but he and pretty much everyone else in Wizard101 would agree with you that this is a much needed addition. The following suggestions appear periodically in the forums-which makes me wonder why KI doesn't do something to address them as they are all HIGHLY requested/desired features.

• Changing your Character Name
  • Changing your Character Appearance
  • Adding a Seventh Character Slot

Dear KI,

Again, we would ALL LOVE these features very much as I'm sure you're well aware....

Best-!
I would certainly love for these features to be added into the game. I hope they can consider them for future updates. I know I'd be willing to pay for Crowns for all of these three for sure.