Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell quest help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2015
Can someone tell me what I'm missing please. I'm lvl 27 storm and haven't got my storm prism yet?.. What lvl do I get it and from who..thanks

Survivor
Mar 06, 2013
You obtain the spell "Storm Prism" at Level 7, from the quest "Charge It Up" Which is given to you via Halston Balestrom

-Phoenix

Level 125
Level 70
Level 21

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
There are two quests that lead to the Storm Prism. Probably you already have one of these tasks and ignored it because you thought it wasn't important. Skipping side quests is okay, but always be sure to do spell and pet quests immediately or you'll fall behind on important spells.

So, to get your prism....

First is the quest Leyden Lab. Halston Balestrom will send you to the Hedge Maze in Unicorn Way to talk to Lady Oriel. Then you'll talk to Torrence, the Storm tree in Ravenwood, followed by the Librarian, Harold Argleston.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Leyden_Lab#axzz5EGDziMbW

After all that, you will get the quest Charge It Up directly from Harold Argleston. He will send you back outside the library, where you will encounter a creature of Storm. Finally, back to Professor Balestrom you will go for the prism spell.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Charge_It_Up#axzz5EGDziMbW

Because you are so far behind, your professor will immediately offer you the first of four more spell quests, one after the other. I suggest you drop everything and complete each of his quests until you are fully caught up.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Jul 03, 2017
mine is life I got mine at level 12 or 13. I don't remember from last night. I did go up 3 level last night.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2017
Jq19 on May 11, 2018 wrote:
mine is life I got mine at level 12 or 13. I don't remember from last night. I did go up 3 level last night.
i am life mage too. mine is level 27 here. my name here is james dreamcatcher. you can add me if you need help or a friend too. i am fine on anything. from james