Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dworgyn, a question

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
I have this request to make for the next KI Live episode. We've seen gorgeous artwork & fine 3D models from KI's artists & modelers, but I'm not sure how this process goes.

How about this? During the next couple episodes of KI Live, you could have one of KI's artists, modelers, coders, & so on to showcase how their processes went down step by step, just to get the idea for those who want to learn about them & see how the final results came out.

What do you think, Dworgyn? That'd be something to do for the later episodes to come.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Trimond297 on Apr 30, 2018 wrote:
I have this request to make for the next KI Live episode. We've seen gorgeous artwork & fine 3D models from KI's artists & modelers, but I'm not sure how this process goes.

How about this? During the next couple episodes of KI Live, you could have one of KI's artists, modelers, coders, & so on to showcase how their processes went down step by step, just to get the idea for those who want to learn about them & see how the final results came out.

What do you think, Dworgyn? That'd be something to do for the later episodes to come.
I'd love to see this too

It would be wonderful to meet even more of the creative team and see more of the process, work and creativity that goes into the game we love!

I'd like to know more about how they come up with their ideas and decide which will be used, which will come later and which will be benched or discarded. Do they have creative get-togethers or do they have a system where ideas are constantly flowing and being 'submitted' as such.

It would be fun and I think it would give us an even higher appreciation of the sheer amount of work that goes into even the simplest of additions

Great idea Trimond297

Survivor
Mar 06, 2013
Keep in mind, if they did that, people would just copy that and pass it off as their own.

-Phoenix

Level 125
Level 70
Level 21