Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

7th New wizard spot

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2012
Been playing since game started and its about time we got a new spot for 7th wizard because its too much work and money having 2 accts, I think alot of people would agree

Survivor
May 27, 2010
Delver
Nov 16, 2017
Hasn't it always been there? Six seated and one standing.

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
We do have this. Next time you enter the game - the page where you choose which wizard you want to play - count the seats. Six seats and one wizard standing in the middle.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
The entry screen can always be redesigned, I wish there to be two new wizard slots and also a shared/family account option, if there is some way.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2012
colocrys on Apr 30, 2018 wrote:
Hasn't it always been there? Six seated and one standing.
Maybe I'm blind but thought was 5 seated n one standing that makes 6 wizards

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
My entry screen has.......well........the wizard I'm currently playing is standing in the middle. On her right (her right) is a seat, and behind that as seat, and another one behind that. Same thing on her left. Three more seats. Create seven wizards and see what happens.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Correction: There is no 7th character Slot yet. The one that is standing belong to one of the 6 seats. The other desks are there for decorating possibly for more slot to open in the near future. People are not asking just for the 7th Character slot its self but the 7th wizards that goes with it.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
GameGirl78 on May 1, 2018 wrote:
Maybe I'm blind but thought was 5 seated n one standing that makes 6 wizards
You are correct. There are currently 6 desks. One for each available Wizard. If you select a Wizard, they are removed from their desk and stand at the front (leaving an empty desk behind.)

Although Colocrys's suggestion has been suggested by others before as a solution. That is not the current implementation.

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
Ah. I stand corrected. I only have 4 wizards and thought all the desks were available.

Bowing down........

Sydney Skyblood lvl 83 Fire