Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

zeke and his message about spending gold

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I have played this game along time and today zeke came on my screen telling me I needed to sell something because I've run out of room for gold. I have three wizards that are at max . I know there at max gold. I don't need to here zeke's bell ring every time I go to another screen and, then telling me I need to spend gold. Please get rid of that. That is very annoying .

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
alia550 on Apr 26, 2018 wrote:
I have played this game along time and today zeke came on my screen telling me I needed to sell something because I've run out of room for gold. I have three wizards that are at max . I know there at max gold. I don't need to here zeke's bell ring every time I go to another screen and, then telling me I need to spend gold. Please get rid of that. That is very annoying .
I think that warning goes away if you turn off tutorial tips in your settings. I understand that for some players it might be a bit irritating but for anyone not wanting to accidentally miss out on gold it's a great feature.

Try changing your settings for tutorial tips and see if it stops happening.

PS. If you reinstall the game you'll get all tips again and will have to change the settings so you don't get told you gained a pet snack etc and how to use them lol

Good luck and I hope this fixes it for you