Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Alone in a Dungeon?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
I am probably not to only one that ahs joined a group going into a dungeon only to fin yourself alone after the drop tey were after has been harvested in large dungeons this can leave you wondering if there is anybody left in the dungeon I have also had people bail at the start of a team-up leaving you alone I would like to see a dungeon counter 0-? in a ring showing the number of player in the current dungeon should be an easy programing change and if the count is z there shouldnt be a team up cool down penalty for leaving the dungeon early

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
old Michael on Apr 24, 2018 wrote:
I am probably not to only one that ahs joined a group going into a dungeon only to fin yourself alone after the drop tey were after has been harvested in large dungeons this can leave you wondering if there is anybody left in the dungeon I have also had people bail at the start of a team-up leaving you alone I would like to see a dungeon counter 0-? in a ring showing the number of player in the current dungeon should be an easy programing change and if the count is z there shouldnt be a team up cool down penalty for leaving the dungeon early
There was a thread quite recently about 'Dungeon Chat' but unfortunately I can't seem to find it to link it for you. It would be a really useful tool because we'd be able to automatically chat with anyone in the dungeon and see how many of us were still there. I'd love to see this added so we can co-ordinate with each other or go back to help someone who got caught by mobs etc more easily...and of course also to make sure that the full team is in battle for the bosses too. It's a common occurrence to be in an important battle and holding off killing because someone is missing and we're not sure if they're coming or have left. It would be a great addition to the game imo

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
old Michael on Apr 24, 2018 wrote:
Yes unfortunately bolting out of battles (I've seen people do this even in battles that take about 30 seconds) especially longer dungeons is rather commonly done.

What adds salt to it is if the person is questing it and was left high and dry, or, if you're answering a team up and the person who called for the team up leaves just before the battle begins.
I had that happen twice the other day: I answered a team up for a quick easy battle in Wiz City, and once I saw the person by the door then before the rounds went around they were gone...after the battle I got a text in game saying that I got no credit because the person who called for the team up was not present when it ended. Well, they left...We had even said 'wait, not all are in' so no one did an attack all and killed the enemies before they could get in the circle.
Then it happened again -- same school was first in the team up and then left just as, or just before, we were pulled into the battle, I wonder if it was the same person?

I've had that happen a few times so I wonder if some troll the team up kiosk by calling for battles and then ditching them.