Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeons for level up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2012
Hi I'm a lv 25 fire wizard, is there any dungeons that can get my level up quickly

-the dancing Pumpkin Man

Survivor
Jun 02, 2017
Heyo, the fastest way to level up would be to do your quests. Most dungeons don't usually give much exp unless they are part of a quest. Especially at level 25, when you are at level 30 though try teaming up and doing quests in Aquila to get some awesome loot in a dungeon. You'll get told at level 30 how to get there! Good luck dancing pumpkin man.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Do your side quests. Not only will those help you level up quicker, certain side quest will also give you spell training points.

Do some Monsterology, and Gravulum, those won't be tremendous amounts of points on a daily basis but they will add up over time.

Steven Ghoststalker

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I got a friend to take me through Labyrinth to level my noob quickly to buy a house and start gardening. Be warned though, if you get the XP early you won't get it for the quest later.

Another thing you can do is house dungeons. Do each a couple of times for some extra XP. Do them at different difficulty levels too by having someone below level 20 with you for a couple of runs, then doing them again with people who are all over level 20. They set their difficulty to the lowest level of wiz entering.

Good luck!

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Why Fight Loremaster, via the Team-Up Kiosk outside the Bazaar?
1) Loremaster drops spells and treasure cards players demand.
2) You'll get credit towards the Team Player, Team Manger, and Team Champion Badges too.
3) You can sell drops and treasure cards you don't want or need at the bazaar.
4) You can feed many items to your pet you don't want to keep or sell.
5) You can give away to other players lots of treasure cards you don't want.
6) Oh yeah; you can level up along the way too.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Tylerwildpants on Apr 24, 2018 wrote:
Why Fight Loremaster, via the Team-Up Kiosk outside the Bazaar?
1) Loremaster drops spells and treasure cards players demand.
2) You'll get credit towards the Team Player, Team Manger, and Team Champion Badges too.
3) You can sell drops and treasure cards you don't want or need at the bazaar.
4) You can feed many items to your pet you don't want to keep or sell.
5) You can give away to other players lots of treasure cards you don't want.
6) Oh yeah; you can level up along the way too.
He is level 25 and Loremaster can only be accessed via the kiosk after you have reached and completed the questing required to get there without porting to pick up the quest to start off with. We can still get access earlier than the legitimate questing timeline would open it, but we can only enter via the sigil.

I agree with your points about how great Loremaster is, of course! It's certainly something the OP could do a couple of times for some XP. To farm it for spells while below level I'd recommend going to the sigil and finding someone high level in a busy realm who doesn't mind a low level joining - just don't slow their strategy! If possible maybe throw on a feint or blade if it will speed up their strategy, otherwise pass quickly so they're not waiting on you

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Victoria FireHeart on Apr 25, 2018 wrote:
He is level 25 and Loremaster can only be accessed via the kiosk after you have reached and completed the questing required to get there without porting to pick up the quest to start off with. We can still get access earlier than the legitimate questing timeline would open it, but we can only enter via the sigil.

I agree with your points about how great Loremaster is, of course! It's certainly something the OP could do a couple of times for some XP. To farm it for spells while below level I'd recommend going to the sigil and finding someone high level in a busy realm who doesn't mind a low level joining - just don't slow their strategy! If possible maybe throw on a feint or blade if it will speed up their strategy, otherwise pass quickly so they're not waiting on you
You're completely correct.

However, the OP was asking about dungeons to level up, and even with the constraint you've pointed out; Loremaster's dungeon is still a fantastic way to successfully level up.

And there's nothing we can do about it but enjoy the ride!