Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Last dungeon in Polaris

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 04, 2017
After spending hours to get to the boss who is impossible to kill and losing 2 of the 4 people that started, the last 2 of us were running out of cards. I let my partner leave, first, to get mana and change his deck to better work on this boss. He ported back, then I left, for lack of cards and not getting him past 1/2 dead. I refilled, changed my deck, (took 5 mins) and couldn't get back to him. No X to go back to the dungeon and I couldn't port back to my partner. I went through the front, to try to get around to where I was, but couldn't do that either. No, he hadn't killed the boss. What did I do wrong? Never had this happen in any other dungeon.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
The Rasputin dungeon has a timer built in. On round 30, the sky anchor falls and instantly kills anyone still in the battle. Since you're describing a long and drawn-out battle, I'd guess this is what happened. The sky anchor might have fallen on your partner while you were away, thus ending the battle.

Alia Misthaven