Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

People abusing reports.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 15, 2015
I did a darkmoor run with this guy and he got mad and called me stuff that not suppose to be in a kids game. He said I was rude and I reported him and he probably got mad and report me too. And I got a warning. Idk if Kingsisle even read chat history. I am mad and I want a explanation cause I got proof here.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Well, firstly, you should try to not to entertain the behavior/conversation of persons exhibiting rude behavior.

When they go low; you should go high!

Now, as far as reporting goes; usually, the chat log is taken into considerations before and after a report is submitted.

If you were not guilty of breaking any rules, then you've nothing much to worry about.

Your partner though may be in some trouble.

You can seek further clarification or plea your case directly to KI:

support@wizard101.com

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Sean the Storm on Apr 18, 2018 wrote:
I did a darkmoor run with this guy and he got mad and called me stuff that not suppose to be in a kids game. He said I was rude and I reported him and he probably got mad and report me too. And I got a warning. Idk if Kingsisle even read chat history. I am mad and I want a explanation cause I got proof here.
Did the warning pop up on your screen telling you to remember the rules about bad language?

If so, it is an automated warning that pops up when you are reported and not the same as an official warning. KI do check the logs but it isn't immediate. If there has been rule breaking they will email the holder of the account who did something wrong. If you haven't done anything wrong you don't need to worry