Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bosses that drop Crowns

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2015
I would really like to see an update in the future where KI makes hard bosses low amount of crowns as well as gold and loot.

The way it works is that the harder the boss, the more crowns dropped. For example, Medulla could drop a few hundred crowns per fight. Or maybe Shadowwock could drop a couple crowns per fight, etc etc. It doesn't have to be higher crowns per hard boss, it could be like 50 or 25 crowns per iconic boss e.g Nightshade. Or in the first arc, completeing a dungeon would earn you 25-50 crowns. It could drop crowns in quests too like if you defeat Malistaire, you get 100 crowns and an additional 25-50 crowns for the quest.

It could be a nice edition, but I understand if this would decrease crowns value.

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
I wish it would be possible but well crowns is money. I would suspect that that is why they fishing for money with packs. Giving players a way to get crowns would probably make them hit the pavement. If the game still had the same assets and well power it did in 2016 maybe. But with pirate101 digging it's grave for wizard it is unlikely they would consider an idea that would further loose money.

Again who knows? As maybe a limited event or a 40 person boss it would be nice. I would say 50 crowns is WAY to much. About 15 is maybe- maybe possible, like I said prob won't happen

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
If we could all get unlimited crowns just from playing the game there would be little point in paying for any. However, if you're happy to put in the time KI has given us a few ways to get free crowns!

1. Earn Crowns Videos ~ you will need to activate this through your settings. When it is activated you will get an Earn Crowns icon to the top left of your screen near the Crown Shop. Click on this and watch some advertisments to earn free crowns.

You will need Flash to run the adverts and if you do not have it installed already a link will come up for you to follow and download it (this is safe btw).

Some areas will get fewer adverts than others (eg I am outside the USA so get very few) as advertisers only pay to advertise to their target market, not everyone. If you don't have any adverts available or run out of ads just try again later until more appear!

2. Trivia at freekigames ~ If you get at least 75% correct you will earn crowns. You can do up to 10 trivias a DAY! This soon adds up! If you're struggling with the answers you can search them online to ensure you get enough correct....learning while earning! Here's the link: https://www.freekigames.com/

3. Daily Assignments ~ Days 4, 9 and 14 all give a little crown boost....but it adds up fast if you do them on all your wizards! You need to be level 12 to start daily assignments and you start out by speaking to Aegon Statz in Ravenwood.

4. This may not be an option to everyone, but many parents who may not be open to buying crowns will be supportive of their child earning money to buy their own. It can be an opportunity to teach work ethics and asking if you can do some jobs so you can buy some crowns might even impress them because finding solutions and working for nice things is a mature approach to life

I hope this helps and I hope you are able to get enough crowns for what you want to buy